Marble Makeup Bag - 2 piece set white Cosmetic bags with gold zippers
19 x 12 x 7.5 cm and the smaller size one being 10 x 6 x 6 cm
Custom printed with client's logo
Pencil Pouch Cosmetic Bag
200pcs per design
7 days, free of charge for 1 sample creaetd
100000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1 - 200
To be negotiated
· Product Name: Marble Makeup Bag - 2 piece set white Cosmetic bags with gold zippers
· Material: High quality leather material rest assure the bags hold its shape even when the bags are empty, fully lined with pattern printed
· Embellishments: Premium durable faux leather, a stylish white marble design, full color artwork digital printed
· Size: The larger size one being 19 x 12 x 7.5 cm and the smaller size one being 10 x 6 x 6 cm
· Construction: Made with durable leather with marble print, pink stitching and a rose gold metal zipper
· Trimmings: Metal zipper
· Custom order minimum request: 200pcs per design
· Feature: ustom order minimum request: Use these beautiful bags to hold and protect your favorite makeup accessories, toiletry supplies, money, smaller medical supplies and any other smaller miscellaneous items
· Samples: We provide free sample development service, 1 design 1 bag, shipping cost paid only, sampling time in a week. Our bags are suit for retail stores only with high quality standard, not flea market cheap things.
· Fully customized as per clients request like cut, sizes, trimmings, materials, colors, etc.
Their advantage and dis-advantage for each printing method:
1. Dye sublimation allover printing: The print colors is as fresh as real photo quality, this is the biggest advantage than other 2 printing methods recommended above. If your design contains many different colors especially you want a PHOTO printed into a garment allover, then dye sublimation printing would be the best choice. In opposite, they have their dis-advantage, it is material contents, now this printing technique only apply to man-made fibers such as nylon and polyester, blended materials with cotton or other natural fibers included works as well, while the printing color isn’t as fresh as they print on pure polyester materials.
2. Silkscreen allover printing: The advantage is its cost saving, for a large order quantity plan, and the print artwork doesn’t include many different colors and the print color is solid color, screen printing would be the best choice. It doesn’t pick up the materials, it could apply to any materials, only dis-advantage is the printing color restrictions, it doesn’t own the ability to print photo quality artwork.
Example picture of silkscreen allover printing:
3. Direct-to-Garment allover printing (called DTG or Digital printing as well): The biggest advantage of this printing method is its fast turnaround time, not only about that, dye sublimation printing can’t print into pure cotton or other natural fiber materials, but DTG works. Although the printing color isn’t as fresh as dye sublimation printing, while it is better than silk screen printing, one important point, dye sublimation and silk screen printing works a good printing color over white and light color based materials, while digital printing not only print great over white color materials, works great over black and darker color materials. When your order quantity isn’t that large like a hundred pieces while you need the material must be 100%cotton, and a fast delivery, then digital printing would be best choices, only dis-advantage is its cost, compared with other 2 printing method, it cost a bit more while every coin worth it.
Finally, Buddy Clothing hope our general brief about the 3 different allover printing methods could help you make a right decision to finalize your ordering plan.
Should you have any detailed question which wasn’t covered in our brief above, please feel free to contact us anytime, relying on our industry knowledge and years actual production experiences, we will provide you an answer and find a solution for you!
Pictures of other allover printing products except for garments that we can provide for you:
Buddy Clothing are very serious for each order placed with us, we take our 100%expertise and 100%edeavor working on each process to deliver you quality products, only aim is receive YOUR 100%SATISFACTION.
Screen printingis a printing technique whereby a mesh is used to transfer ink onto a substrate, except in areas made impermeable to the ink by a blocking stencil. A blade or squeegee is moved across the screen to fill the open mesh apertures with ink, and a reverse stroke then causes the screen to touch the substrate momentarily along a line of contact. This causes the ink to wet the substrate and be pulled out of the mesh apertures as the screen springs back after the blade has passed.
Screen printing is also a stencil method of print making in which a design is imposed on a screen of polyester or other fine mesh, with blank areas coated with an impermeable substance. Ink is forced into the mesh openings by the fill blade or squeegeeand by wetting the substrate, transferred onto the printing surface during the squeegee stroke. As the screen rebounds away from the substrate the ink remains on the substrate. It is also known as silk-screen, screen, serigraphy, and serigraph printing. One color is printed at a time, so several screens can be used to produce a multi-coloured image or design.
Sublimation allover printing:
Allover Full Color Dye sublimationis a garments printing technique that allows for all-over-printing of full color images with superior softness. Your artwork is at first printed onto large sheets of high-release paper substrate. Then, images are transferred into the garments using heat and pressure. Heat converts the solid dye particles into a gas (a process known as sublimation) and the pressure bonds them to the polyester content of the garments. The dye is absorbed by the garment, which differs from the screen printing, where the ink sits on top of the garment.
Direct to garment printing, also known as DTG printing, digital direct to garment printing, digital apparel printing, D2, and inkjet to garment printing, is a process of printing on textilesand garments using specialized or modified ink jettechnology. The three key requirements for a DTG printer are a way to hold the garment in a fixed position, an inkjet print head, and specialty inks (inkjet textile inks) that are applied to the textile directly by the print head and are absorbed by the garments fibers.