Appliance Paint, Building Coating, Furniture Paint, Wood Coating
Transparent Or White
Touch Drying Time:
Sanding & Recoat Time:
2 ~ 4 Hours
Solid Wood, Plywood, MDF
6500 Ton/Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
25KG , 20KG
Guangzhou, Shenzhen, HongKong
7~10 Working Days After Payment Received
Mobile: +86 136 2032 3473 ( Wechat & Whatsapp )
Skype: +86 136 2032 3473
Tel: +86-757-2733 2177 QQ: 180025541
Guangdong Maydos Building Materials Limited Company, founded in 1995, is located in Shunde district, Foshan, Guangdong province, only one hour drive from Guangzhou. After more than 20 years' development, it now has become one of the top 100 chemical enterprises in China with 1,500 staff, owning 4 production bases distributed in Guangdong, Henan, Sichuan and Jiangsu of China, among which, Sichuan production base is the largest automatic one in Asia. Maydos is mainly specialized in manufacture of all kinds of Wall Paint, Wood Paint, Adhesive and Industrial Paint.
As one ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO14025 approved enterprise, Maydos has won many honors for its products. Such as Well-known brand of China, National Hi&New Tec. Enterprise, Top 10 Chemical Enterprises of China. It has established strategic cooperation partnership with international famous chemical raw materials suppliers, such as BASF, Dupont and Bayer.
Based on company's robust development and great success in domestic market, Maydos launched its international business at the end of 2005. So far , its products have been exported to over 80 countries in Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and America. Maydos Brand is well accepted by the consumers of the local market.
As one of the leading chemical groups of China, we'd like to cooperate with customers from all over the world based on mutual-benefit. We always put "Customers First" in our mind and commit to provide high quality HPPP (Honest, Prompt, Precise, Professional) service to all reliable and esteemed international partners and clients.
Maydos PE Paint Series
Why we choose Polyester Paint
1, Mechanical Properties : High hardness, high solid content, impact resistance, etc.
2, Chemical Properties: Chemical resistance, solvent resistance, anti-fouling, etc.
3, High Efficiency: Save material, save time
Attention please: the Initiator(white water) and the catalyst(blue water) can not mix directly, will cause fire.
2.Rich experience in Transport of Chemical liquid goods.
3.Response timely with professional workable advise.
4.Wide range of chemical product provided,your best one-step purchase choice.
5.site Instruction by engineer.
6.OEM Service Provided.
7.Free Sample For Test.
Preparation and Application
1. Make sure all surfaces must be clean, dry and free from wax, grease, oil etc.
2. For bare wood, sand down in the direction of the grain until smooth with fine abrasivesandpaper. Start with 80# sandpaper, and then150# and last 220#. Use clean cloth toremove dust between sandings.
3. If you are using paint as a topcoat over another finish, sand the existing finish first withsteel wool or synthetic steel wool.
4. Apply a thin coat of paint on the wood and allow it to dry completely. After the first coathas dried, sand it lightly with fine abrasive paper to remove any raised grain.
5. Brush or spray another coat of paint and allow it to dry.
6. Continue to apply coats of paint until you achieve the surface build-up you desire.
7. Check the finish to see whether there are small nicks or imperfections. Rub out anyrough spots with steel wool or synthetic steel wool. Wipe with a clean tack cloth to removedust. For extra protection, polish the surface with paste wax or furniture polish.
1. Always apply the paints in a well-ventilated place.
2. Wear eye protection and rubber gloves to prevent exposure to paints.
3. This product is highly flammable liquid. May cause sensitization by inhalation and skincontact