Compliance to EN61000-4-2,3,4,5,6,8,11, ENV55024, EN55024, light industry level, criteria A
284K hrs min. MIL-HDBK-217F (25°C)
1. All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 230VAC input, rated load and 25°C of ambient temperature.
2. Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12" twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
3. Tolerance: includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
4. The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment. All the EMC tests are been executed by mounting the unit on a 360mm*360mm metal plate with 1mm of thickness. The final equipment must be re-confirmed that is still meets EMC directives. For guidance on how to perform these EMC tests, please refer to "EMI testing of component power supplies."
5. Derating may be needed under low input voltages. Please check the derating curve for more details.