Metal bench portable bleacher chairs baseball stadium seat

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$50.00 - $80.00 / Sets | 200 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
China
Brand Name:
Wisdom Sports
Model Number:
WSS-SK12
Name:
Aluminium Bench
Color:
Forest green, white, red, yellow, wood color
Material:
aluminum alloy
Size:
4500mm*720mm*850mm
Hold number:
6 adults
Using range::
all kinds of sports venues and public areas
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
10000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Port
Guangzhou port

 WS Metal bench portable bleacher chairs baseball stadium seat

Product name: Aluminium Bench

Design: Backrest armrest seat design concept, ergonomic design and

Material: Made of aluminum alloy and can be recycled,with 304 stainless steel screws.

Process: easy disassembly and assembly, light weight, strong bearing capacity, long service life, the surface of the super weather resistant polyester powder coating,suitable for all-weather environment.

Color: forest green, fluorocarbon ash, black ash, white and wood color, or it can be customized.

Size: 4500mm*720mm*850mm

Capacity: 6 adults

Using range: all kinds of sports venues and public area

Company Information

 

FAQ

FAQ

1,Payment terms?

     In general, T/T, 30% deposit, the rest balance 70% before shipment; Delivery

2,Time?

     Lead-time is around 15-30 working days after we receive the payment.

3. What’s your production time?

    About 5 to 15 days.