Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 5 To be negotiated
1 - 10
11 - 99
To be negotiated
1. Cervical Massager Have 5 massage methods: a more comfortable massager than a massage masterTuina
2. U-shaped embracing design: It simulates the human neck curve and creatively uses the ∪-shaped embracing design to make the Cervical Massager more fit to the human body and more comfortable to wear.
3. 3D bionic structure of Cervical Massager: Exquisite design, almost perfect fit, low-frequency pulse stimulation, such as real-life comfort massage, Relax and tighten your muscles, stay away from fatigue and release vitality
4. Microcurrent shaping microcirculation with Cervical Massager: Through micro-current stimulation, the muscles are moved together to effectively avoid neck stiffness, soreness and swelling caused by long-term work.
5. Wireless and portable: enjoy it anytime, anywhere.Small and portable, Cervical Massager weighing only 156g.
6. 3D floating electrode: the electrode pads can be based on each person's neck characteristics. Free floating in all directions, front and rear,closer together.
7. Low frequency pulse stimulation: such as a real person comfort massage Relax and tighten your muscles, stay away from fatigue and release vitality
8. Intelligent speech recognition:
caring for you, starting with releasing your hands.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging & Delivery Selling Units: Single item Single package size: 22X20X7 cm Single gross weight: 0.35 kg Package Type: Standard carton Lead Time : Quantity(Piece) 1 - 1000 >1000 Est. Time(days) 5 To be negotiated
OEM & ODM accepted.
1.How TENS work?
TENS works by passing harmless electrical signals into the body from its pads. This relieves pain in two ways: Firstly, "high frequency" continuous, mild, electrical activity may block the pain signal travelling to the brain. Brain cells perceive pain. Secondly, TENS stimulates the body release its own natural pain-control mechanism. "Low frequency" or short bursts of mild, electrical activity may cause the body to release its own pain easers, called beta endorphins
2.What is pain?
Put simply, pain is your built in alarm that informs you something is wrong! Pain is your body's way of sending a warning to your brain. Your spinal cord and nerves provide the pathway for messages to travel to and from your brain and the other parts of your body. Pain travels along these nerve pathways as electrical signals to your brain for interpretation.
3.Can you do the design for us?
Yes. We have a professional team having rich experience in box design and manufacturing. Just tell us your idea and we will help to carry out your ideas into perfect packing boxes. It does not matter if you do not have someone to complete files. Send us high resolution images, your logo and text and tell us how you would like to arrange them. We will send you finished files for confirmation.
4..How can I make an order?
Send us the inquiry or chat with us if you have any questions before order, we will reply you in details ASAP, then, we will issue the PI according to your specific requirement. The goods will be sent out to you upon getting full payment.
5.When can I get the quotation?
We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price,please call us or tell us in your e-mail so that we will regard your inquiry priority.