Multifunctional medical stainless steel operating room surgical use orthopedic power drill surgical instruments
Technical Data of multifunctional medical stainless orthopedic power drill surgical instruments
Charger input voltage AC220V/50HZ
Unit rise in temperature < 25°
Frequency > 15000rpm
Speed (drill) >600rpm
Speed (acetabulum burnishing drill) >130rpm
Torque (quick chuck) >7500G/C
Torque (reamer) >33000G/C
Torque (HOLLOW DRILL) > 11200G/C
Compositions of multifunctional medical stainless orthopedic power drill surgical instruments
Saw & Drill
Acetabulum Burnishing Drill
Cranial Drill (auto-pause)
Aluminum Carrying Box
Technical features of multifunctional medical stainless orthopedic power drill surgical instruments
1. Main frame is made of stainless steel, durable, long working hours, the accessories can be selected freely for different operation.
2. Quick chuck: Imported chuck ensures outstanding performance during operation.
3. Sternum saw: Both 360° rotating head and blade guard can protect soft tissue around sternum.
4. Craniotomy mill: 40000r.p.m rate ensures fast, efficient and safe process in craniotomy.
5. Oscillating saw: 360°rotating head can be applied to any surgical area. Wrench-free device allows easy, fast and safe loading and unloading blades.
6. Reamer: Hi-torque, ideal for acetabulum or medullary operation, available to various mills.
7. Wire and pin chuck: A canula with diameter 4.0mm applies to various intramedullary pin or kirschner pin fixing operation easily and conveniently.
8. Cranial drill: Auto-pause after perforation ensures safety in neurosurgery.
9. Highest quality
10. Perfect ergonomic design
11. Applicable to different kinds of surgery options.