Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order.
Narrow Gymnastic Palm Protection leather Hand Grip
Available for customized logo
6. Sample Time:
(1) 3-7days-If customized logo needed
(2) Within 2days- for existing samples
7. OEM Service:
8. Certification Available:
9. Packing Details:
Each piece packed with a PP bag and then in a carton.
10. Production Capacity:
10,000pcs per month
11. Payment Term
L/C,T/T,D/P,PAYPAL,WESTERN UNION,MONEY GRAM, PAYPAL, TRADE ASSURANCE
Pictures on Palm Protection Hand Grip :
Each in a PP bag and many into a carton box.
1) Why choose us?
· Professional supplier on fitness products;
· Lowest factory price with good quality;
· Low MOQ for start small business;
· Free sample to check quality;
· Meet safety standard for Europe and USA;
· Special technology on print;
· Accept trade assurance order to protect buyer;
· On-time delivery.
2) What is advantange on quality?
· High quality sticky to secure your hands and feet during yoga;
· The non slip surface provides a safe and comfortable surface for you to practice any pose;
· Eco-friendly material;
· Good resilience force;
· Ultra+dry grip;
· Easy clean .
3) What is MOQ?
· Random color, no MOQ. Customized color, it depends.
4)What kinds of logo technic will you use?
· Silk screen print ;
· Embossing/Debossing ;
· Woven label ;
· Embroidery ;
5) What kinds of logo print are most popular?
· Most of clients will prefer logo on silk screen print and embossing.
6) How to get a sample?
· Color and sample card can provide for free,only provide freight cost;
· For customized sample, pls contact us for sample cost.
7) How to save sample cost?
· If place order directly, we can provide you free sample to check quality.
8) What is sample time and production time?
· Existing sample:2-3days;
· Customized sample:7-12days;
· Production time:25-30days.
9) How to ship?
· Sea freight,Air freight,Courier;
· Cheapest way is by sea.
10)How to place a order?
· Place order with saler;
· Make payment for deposit;
· Sample making for confirmation before mass production;
· After sample confirmed, mass production start;
· Goods are finished,inform buyer to make payment for balance;