Natural Great Heart Shaped Labradorite Rock Quartz Crystal Smoking Pipes Tobacco For Sale

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$5.00 - $8.00 / Pieces | 2 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Material:
Crystal
Product Type:
Crystal Diamond
Technique:
Manual sculpture
Style:
Folk Art
Use:
Business Gift
Theme:
Mascot
Regional Feature:
Europe
Place of Origin:
Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Brand Name:
jingtaocrystal
Model Number:
JT -D0009
Color:
The custom
Size:
The custom
Weight:
According to the size
Packing:
Safe Package
Shape:
Columnar
MOQ:
1 Piece
Logo:
Accept Customized Logo
Type:
Hand Made
Item:
Accept
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
outside the cartons or wooden cases.
If you have special requirements, we will be glad to meet your needs, such as gift packaging.
Your goods will be packing as safe as possible
If you do not have within 30 days after receipt of the product, please contact us.
Of course, we will track the product because they leave our factory.
Port
Lianyungang,Qingdao,Shanghai
Lead Time :
5-15day
Product Description

This crystal smoking pipe is elegant and mysterious, highly artistic ornaments.
Distinguished luxury, clear texture.

1. Crystal quartz crafts: to provide a variety of sizes, a variety of materials

2. Cool ,healing and beautiful.

3. This crystal smoking pipe is particularly suitable as a Halloween gift as well as home decoration.
Our photos are taken in kind!

Company
Donghai jingtao Crystal Product Co. Ltd.
Product name
Natural Great Heart Shaped Labradorite Rock Quartz Crystal Smoking Pipes Tobacco For Sale
Material
Natural labradorite stone crystal stones
Craft
Carving & polished
Size
Different sizes
MOQ
1 piece
Shape
Wand

Package
1.inside:inside bubble plastic lining
2.outside, carton or wooden case or according to your request




Main products
1. All kinds of natural crystal gemstone balls, such as amethyst crystal ball, rose quartz crystal ball, clear crystal ball, citrine quartz ball, tourmaline ball, etc.
2. All kinds of natural crystal & stone skulls carvings, dragon head carvings.
3. All kinds of natural crystal stone pyramid carvings, angels figurines carvings.
4. All kinds of natural raw crystal geodes & clusters, Brazil crystal geodes
5. Welcome processing according to customers' samples, meet different needs.
6. We are OEM; we accept different kinds of crystal products.

Production cycle
1. For stock order, we will ship within 2 days when we get your payment.
2. For OEM/ODM order, lead time is 5-20 days according to the quantity.
Delivery Time
Air shipping: 15 days,Sea shipping: around one month

Natural Great Heart Shaped Labradorite Rock Quartz Crystal Smoking Pipes Tobacco For Sale

The item pictured is the exact one you will receive. All pictures were taken in natural light.

Pietures
Company Profile

We are a professional and original manufacturer of the all kinds of crystals.Our factory have many years experience of producing high quality of jewelry,We are a gemstone jewelry manufacturers.Our main products are crystal skull, a crystal ball and crystal column.All kinds of crystal have no work card, etc.We also have animal imagespheres, point, wand, chandelier pendant, cluster geodes and mineral specimens and so on. Also,we have the hole production line, the specialized worker, so we can provide you the best products with high quality and competitive price.

Please feel free to contact us, we will try our best to give you further detail information.

Our Advantages
Our Service

Payment

1. If shipping by sea, 30% deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
2. If shipping by Express or by air, full payment must be paid before the delivery of the goods
3. We can accept the payment by Paypal and Western Union Money Transfer and the others
4. The buyer is responsible for any tax and shipping charges and / or duty charged by their country.

Samples

1.Sample order acceptable.
2.We can make the sample as your original or your idea and picture. Sample time :within 5days
Payment terms:
1. We accept T/T, Western Union, PAYPAL
2. Payment terms: 30% deposit , the balance before shipment .
3. If shipping by sea, 30% deposit, the rest 70% should be paid before shipment.
Delivery:
1.Delivery time : 10days-15 days after receiving the deposit .
2.Way: by sea,by air, by express(EMS,DHL, FEDEX, UPS,TNT)
Return Policy:
1. All the orders will be produced according to client sample confirmation , if the quality is lower than the sample,
we promise to return all the order payment .
2. Cancellation of order can take place , but if the preparation of order has begun , cancellation will not be granted.
3. Damage duiring dilivery: When you got the goods found it broken, please feel free to contact us within 24 hours, we will deal with it soon.
Feedback:
1. If you are interested in any products of us or have any question or enquiry about our products , please contact us without any hesitation .
We are pleased to receive your feedback and we will reply within 24 hours .
2. We will update the new popular information oftenly , so please focus our site , and if any product catches your eyes , pls let us know .

FAQ

How to buy our crystal crafts which you like?

Contact with us and advise its model number,or show us the full item details of what you want,according to our recommendation,you will get the quotation,delivery time,packing,MOQ,container info and any other answers.

Customizing and qty ?

We can make the products following the customers' requirement,like the shape,size,color,logo and other spec details.
Generally speaking,there is no limit for the minimum order quantity,the minimum order quantity is subject to the demand of our esteemed clients.More bigger quantity,the price is also more cheaper.

How to get in touch with us?

1)TradeManager on-line chatting
2)Open one of our products' link and leave a massage there,then you should find the contact details.Your any questions will be replied within 24 hours.

Best stainless

Best stainless steel wing nut anchor bolt for construction fastener bags+cartons+pallets according to customer ' s requirement,Best stainless steel wing nut anchor bolt for construction fastener bags+cartons+pallets according to customer ' s requirement,

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like

Similar products in other categories: