B group , Biotin,Inositol, Vit. C,D , Copper,Iron, Zinc....
100% natural whole food state supplement for hair
powder, capsules available
50000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Powder/Aluminum foil bag
1000 capsules/Aluminum foil bag
depends on the order quantity
Natural Hair supplement
100% natural whole food state nutrition supplement for hair
The Greatest Care for Hair
Boost the Growth of Shiny Hair
Studies show that oxidant accumulated in the hair follicles will prevent the production of melanin.
The Patented PHB Thick Shiny Hair Formula contains abundant antioxidant that can reduce the damages done by free radicals and decrease the formation of antioxidant, making it possible for the hair to engage in the synthesis of natural melanin. It helps solve the embarrassing hair color problem and maintain normal hair color. The key to looking younger is to use it to restore your hair to its original color and take away the extra years of gray hair adds on you.
The lots number of young people dining out, and with imbalanced nutrition. We can see more young people with gray hair, once thought to be seen in elderly people. The Patented PHB Thick Shiny Hair Formula provides all the nutrients needed for hair growth and helps the body produce, keratin, the most important composition for hair growth. It strengthens the resistance for your hair to fight the external harm and maintain its flexibility to avoid rupture. It is a comprehensive improvement supplement for your hair.
The Patented PHB Thick Shiny Hair Formula is the world’s only whole food state process and intelligent nutritional supplement for hair.
The patented protein peptide carrier can precisely carry the nutrients to the cells to work their nutritional functions. Its absorption and bioavailability are many times higher than other chemically synthesized nutrients. It is recommended by the RNP International Research Center on Medical Nutrition in England for its exceptional quality and effects.
Recover Your Hair to its Original ColorBoost the Growth of Shiny Hair
The lots number of young people dining out, and with imbalanced nutrition. We can see more young people with gray hair, once thought to be seen in elderly people. The Patented PHB Thick Shiny Hair Formula provides all the nutrients needed for hair growth and helps the body produce, keratin, the most important compositionfor hair growth. It strengthens the resistance for your hair to fight the external harm and maintain its flexibility to avoid rupture. It is a comprehensive improvement supplement for your hair.
Studies show that oxidant accumulated in the follicles will prevent the production of melanin. The Patented PHB Thick Shiny Hair Formula contains abundant antioxidant that can reduce the damages done by free radicals and decrease the formation of antioxidant, making it possible for the hair to engage in the synthesis of natural melanin. It helps solve the embarrassing hair color problem and maintain normal hair color. The key to looking younger is to use it to recover your hair to its original color and take away the extra years your gray hair adds on you.
The Patented PHB Thick Shiny Hair Formula recovers your hair to its natural and beautiful conditions and protects the health of the hair. It gives your hair a shiny and black looking. Attracting people's attention has never been easier when you exude beauty and confidence in your hair. This is the best way to make a good impression to people.
The Patented PHB Thick Shiny Hair Formula is the world’s only whole food state process and intelligent nutritional supplement for hair. The patented protein peptide carrier can precisely carry the nutrients to the cells to work their nutritional functions. Its absorption and bioavailability are many times higher than other chemically synthesized nutrients. It is recommended by the RNP International Research Center on Medical Nutrition in England for its exceptional quality and effects.
Hair, is the fine threads that grow on human’s head. The color and other characters of the hair are determined by the genes. When human body get old, their hair often turns into silver white. People of different ethnicities have different hardness and curve of hair. The hair is composed of keratin and can protect the head and brain. In the summer, it helps ward off the heat of the sun and in winter it can help keep you warm. The soft and puffy hair is flexible that can withstand slight concussions and accelerate the evaporation of the diaphoresis on the head.
The anagen phase of hair is two to six years or thereabouts and the telogen phase takes only a few months. The catagen phase is even shorter than the telogen phase. The growth rate of hair varies from person to person and deficiency in some nutrients such as proteins, vitamins, imbalanced diets, or certain kinds of diseases will all affect the growth rate of hair.
Modern people are vexed by gray hair and baldness. This phenomenon has shown no sign of stopping and begun to target the younger generation. Hair problem has already become the concern shared by both men and women.
Ø The life circle of hair
The anagen phase lasts for two to four years and is the normal lifespan of each hair. In this phase, the follicle is long and deep and the hair that grows from it is shiny and thick. Generally speaking, 90% of the hair is in the anagen phase.
The catagen phase is between the anagen and telogen phase. It comes after the anagen phase, and after that, the hair will enter the catagen phase that lasts for two to four weeks.
This is the resting phase, the foundation of the follicle will begin to shrink and the process goes even further in two to four months. The hair that comes off when you comb your hair is in the telogen phase. Later, new and healthy hair will grow in the same position and the growth cycle of hair will start all over again.
Ø The makeup of the hair
The main makeup of hair is protein. The skin, whose makeup is also protein, changes some part of it into the hair; however, there is a slight difference in the amount of amino acid in these two proteins. Besides, the hair also contains lots of amino acids and dozens of trace elements and the lack of protein, iron, iodine, vitamin B complex, etc., the hair will turn yellow, split, crack, lose its shine, become oily, and come off.
Ø Why do I have gray hair?
ü Age: as you grow older, your follicles will be heavily worn and produce a lot of hydrogen peroxide that hinders the synthesis of melanin.
ü Disease: patients suffer from chronic wasting diseases such as hyperthyroidism, tuberculosis, typhoid fever, pernicious anemia that will result in the growth of gray hair.
ü Imbalanced nutrition: Studies have shown that lack of protein and severe malnutrition are two of the causes of early gray hair.
ü Overuse of brain: people who use their brain frequently are often in a stressed condition and with mental strain. This, coupled with imbalanced diet and bad habits will accelerate the appearance of gray hair.
ü Incorrect habit: if you do not blow your hair dry after washing it, your hair will be exposed to the cold condition and the pigment cells in it will stop growing. This will take away their ability to secrete melanin
ü Gene: if one of your parents has early gray hair, then your chance of getting early gray hair increases, too. This is caused by your genes.
Stress: serious mental stress will cause systematic or partial inflammation in the body that will produce a lot of free radicals to accelerate the growth of gray hair.
PHB Thick Shiny Hair Formula ingredients:
Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin B is the general term for vitamin B complex, which includes more than twelve vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, B6, B5, B12, and folic acid. Among these vitamins, vitamin B12, B3, B6, and folic acid are beneficial to the growth of hair and can make the hair look naturally sheen, activate the follicles, and enhance the blood circulation of the scalp.
- Biotin is also called vitamin H. It plays an important role as coenzyme in the metabolism of nutrients such as carbohydrates, proteins, and fats. Apart from that, biotin is also an essential nutrient that can maintain the natural growth, development and physical functions in the normal human body.
- Sufficient biotin can maintain the health of hair and skin and can also prevent and treat gray hair. Therefore, it can effectively prevent hair loss and promote the health of marrow, sweat gland, and nerve tissue.
- Biotin is good for the production of keratin, which is the most essential makeup in healthy hair.
- Inositol can be seen pervasively in animals and plants. It is involved in the human metabolism and can facilitate the chemical balance in the human body to treat many diseases.
-Inositol is a very important nutrient for hair that can promote the growth of healthy hair. -Inositol is supposed to store in the human body; however, some people’s genes do not carry it, or it is consumed excessively because of external pressure and emotions. This will cause problems such as hair loss, gray hair, and insomnia.
- Vitamin C has multiple functions in the human body, including anti-oxidation, anti-inflammation, anti-bacteria, and the creation of collagen. It is the vital nutrient that sustains health.
- Vitamin D is also known as “the sunshine vitamin.” When exposed to sufficient sunlight, the human body can produce vitamin D3 by itself via an intricate process of the liver and kidney.
- According to an article in Endocrine in 2006, vitamin C is the key that makes the keratinization of scalp turn into the hair. Keratin can also strengthen the flexibility of the hair.
- A normal person’s body contains 100 to 200 mg of copper. Lack of copper can result in growth and metabolic disorders.
- According to modern medical studies, the growing of gray hair is related to the reduction of melanin. In the human body, an enzyme that contains copper, tyrosinase, plays an important role in promoting the formation of melanin and the prevention of the graying of hair. When the copper in the body is below normal average, tyrosinase will not be able to function properly and cause the hair to gray and become brittle.
- Apart from producing red blood cells in the human body, iron also plays an important role in the energy supply system.
- Iron is involved in many biochemical reactions in cells and can regulate cell differentiation and division. Iron deficiency can also affect the growth and development of hair and reduce the amount of hair.
- Iron deficiency will directly affect the red blood cells. The red blood cells reduce will lead to hypoxia of the hair follicles and scalp, and hair loss.
- The main physical functions of zinc are to help the metabolism of DNA and proteins, heal wounds, and the maturation of gustatory and sexual organs.
- Lack of zinc will deteriorate and delay hair growth.
- The amount of zinc is much higher in black hair than in golden hair. Thus, zinc is related to the production of melanin and sufficient zinc can help maintain the normal hair color.
- Selenium is the makeup of the formation of anti-oxidational enzymes in the human body. It stops lipids from generating peroxides and therefore is able to reduce the damages done by free radicals to the body.
- According to a study by the University of Bradford in the United Kingdom, hydrogen peroxide in the body will prevent the formation of melanin in the hair and cause gray hair growth. Selenium can promote the decomposition of hydrogen peroxide to prevent the formation of gray hair.
- Lack of selenium will reduce the number of capillaries and arteries, cutting down the blood supply. This will stop the skin and hair from getting sufficient nutrients and result in the growth of gray hair.
- Lysine is an essential amino acid in animals body and critical for maintaining good health. The human body can not synthesize lysine, lysine must be obtained from food to produce the necessary life-sustaining protein.
- Lysine is one of the main components of collagen, but also the composition of the skin and hair. Lack of lysine can cause hair to grow slowly.
- Cysteine is one of the 20 natural amino acids and is. It can be obtained via the synthesis of methionine and serine in the animal body.
- Cysteine is critically important when it comes to maintaining the health of hair, nail, and skin.
- Scientists have found out that significant decrease of two amino acids (methionine and cysteine) in the hair would result in brittleness and splitting.
- PABA is the one of the fundamental structures of folic acid and the substance for the synthesis of pantothenic acid. PABA can be transformed into folic acid by the bacteria in the small intestine.
- PABA can help maintain the hair’s natural color. Intake of PABA along with other vitamins and minerals can prevent gray hair.
- Lemke Co. et al. recruited 250 people with gray hair and provided them with para-aminobenzoic acid therapy. 150 out of them underwent therapy lasted from 4 weeks to 27 months. During the therapy, researchers observed the subjects’ hair turning from gray to black.