Standard export waterproof paper packing on Pallets
1 - 100
101 - 101
To be negotiated
Pure Sisal disc buff polishing buffing wheel for polishing operation for different kind mental
This is an absoluttely sisal disc buff sectioned woven cloth layers stitched to each other to the desired thickness , pure sisal buff used for polishing on steel and stainless steel or other metal ,which have more good performance on polishhing
Applications:Widely used in grinding and polishing of metal,stainless steel,aluminum,electroplating products,wood and leather materials.
For more information, please click-------- Contact Us
1.Are you a manufacturer or a trading company? A: We are a manufacturer of abrasives products which applied in the industry of stainless steel tube/pipe/fittings, cookware/kitchenware such as flap wheel, shank flap wheel, flap disc, sanding belt, sisal buff, cloth buff, polishing compound etc. We also do sourcing service for clients who need other abrasives products.
2.What is your most advantages? A: We have our TAIWAN R&D team which help to explore the more material according to customer's requirement, besides,the raw materials is also imported from TAIWAN , our factory come with self-developing production machine which can guarantee stable quality and the wheel's dynamically balance during the production , also, factory have the testing machine which can test the dynamically balance and the working life . With years development we have won high reputations in this industry, our main customer in China is SUWIN, WINNER , VINMAY.
3. What are your most popular products? A: Our most popular products are flap wheel, flap discs, shaft-mounted flap wheels, sisal buff, cloth buff and solid compound which we can offer the polishing solutions to our customers.
4.About the sample? A:We can provide free samples but freight charges are required
5. What are your main markets? A: Our main markets are the USA, AUSTRALIA, New Zealand ,TAIWAN, CHINA MAINLAND, INDIA, South-east Asia Countries like Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia etc.
6. What is your terms of payment? A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% before delivery, We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
7. What is your terms of delivery? A: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.
8. How about your delivery time? A: Generally, it will take 5-25 days based on your ordered item after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends.