A. T/T with 30% prepayment, and balance payment against the copy of
shipping docs sent by email or fax.
B. L/C at sight. (Issuing bank should be acceptable to us.)
Full set of shipping documents.(CO,HC,BL,PL,CI,and other documents as requested)
All of our tilapia fish is fresh live tilapia to do processing,Any interest please contact us with detail requirements.
Awaiting for your inquiry!
Headquartered in Xiamen, Fujian province,China, Xiamen Taiseng Seafoods Co.,Ltd is an international frozen seafood company specializing in a sea-caught and farm-raised frozen fish and seafood. We have been working on frozen fish processing and trading since 2001.Our markets include USA / EU/ AFRICA/ MIDDLE EAST/ SOUTH ASIA/ Latin America.ETC.
Taiseng has built a reputation for unmatched quality, consistent supply, competitive pricing and the ability to process and deliver to our customers exacting expectations. As a leading seafoods company, we are dedicated to 100% traceability and sustainability. From ocean or pond to plate, let the professionals at Taiseng help you navigate a successful sustainable seafood program.
Our Main Products:
Taiseng Seafoods Co.,Ltd - Contact Details: Ms.Trista - Seafood Director
Mobile:+86 187 060 33 572
Wechat: +86 187 060 33 572
Whatsapp: +86 187 060 33 572 Skype: Trista Huang
Address:ROOM 404,NO. 108, ANLING ER ROAD, HULI DISTRICT, XIAMEN, FUJIAN, CHINA
1. What is your MOQ? For Tilapia, Tilapia fillet, Yellow croaker, Golden pompano, Frog leg, Squid, Crab meat:
1x 20'FCL, load about 10-13.5 tons.(Frog leg,8 tons)
For Pacific mackerel,horse mackerel,Round scad,sardine,catfish,red pomfret,etc:
1x 40'FCL, load about 23-28 tons.(Frog leg 15tons up)
2. What is your delivery time? Sea caught fish: Around 10-15 days after receiving deposit or L/C.
Farm raised fish :Around 15-30 days after receiving deposit or L/C.
3. What is your payment Terms? 1). TT 30% deposit, balance payment against the copy of shipping docs sent by email. 2). LC from America and EU countries, etc.
4. How many tons/kilograms/cartons per container?
Based on 10kg/ctn: 40'FCL: 23-27 tons/ 23000-27000kgs/ 2300-2700ctns. 20'FCL: 10-13 tons/ 10000-13000kgs/ 1000-1300ctns.
5. Do you make inspection before shipment? Yes, we have our QC team doing inspection among production and while loading.(fish quality,fish weight,fish pcs,carton weight.etc if you requested) SGS,BV Inspection will as customers' requested.