The water chiller is to provide a cooling process in plastic molding to improve quality of molded products and shorten period of injection molding cycles. Hence maximize productivity of plastic molding manufacturing. Also they are available in the cooling of equipments in order to maintain a normal temperature. Besides, they are suitable for other industries with the need of cooling, and considered as indispensable equipment for modern industry.
Application industry: Plastic industry, electronics industry, electroplating industry, machinery industry, construction industry, food service industry, chemical industry, laser industry, ultrasonic/ultrasound industry, freshness of food industry, seafood industry, numerical control processing industry, ship manufacturing industry, steel and iron manufacturing industry, discharge industry, shoe making industry, leather dry cleaning industry etc.
Features of WOLTER Air Cooled industrial water chiller
1. Latest technology adapted to WOLTER chillers.
2. High quality spareparts used to make sure the service life of machine.
3. Famous brand new compressors, high efficient tube-in-shell evaporators and copper finned + fan condensers make sure excellent cooling and low electric consumption. 4. P.I.D. microprocessor control, easy to operate, accurately maintains temperature range from 5℃~ 35 ℃.
5. Well designed and reasonable pipelines, ensure power supply and energy saving. 6. Special open thermal-protection stainless steel reservior tank, easy to clean and maintain.
7. Copper pipes welding adopts cimic L303 45% electrode, high density and skillful welding make sure no leak of the refrigerant and prolonging lifetime. 8. Current-overload protection, high-and-low pressure protection, delayed protection, overheat protection, anti-freezing switch and fault display system.
When the machine is started, its compressor starts working. Refrigerant is compressed into high pressure and high temperature gas in the process from (6) to (2). In the process from (3) to (4), this high pressure and high temp. Gas is cooled when it is passing through the condenser and changed into liquid. Heat is take away by the cooling water. In the process from (4) to (5), the pressure of liquid refrigerant is reduced by expansion valve and a part of the refrigerant is changed from liquid to gaseous state. In the process from (5) to (6), chiller water absorbs the heat of process water in the evaporator and back to the compressor. This heat exchange process repeats until process water is cooled down to required temperature.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer? A: We are factory which has over 15 years' manufacturing experienceand 80% engineer work have more than 10 years. Q2: How long is your delivery time? A: 5 - 20 days after order confirmed. Based on the item and quantity.
Q3: What's the MOQ? A: 1 set. Q4: What is your terms of payment? A: If amount ≤ 1000 USD, 100% in advance, if amount ≥ 1000 USD, T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% balance before shipping. We'll show you the photos of the products and package. Q5: Where's your general loading port? A: Shanghai port and Zhangjiagang Port Q6: Can you do OEM? A: Yes, we can do OEM. Q7: Do you test all your goods before delivery? A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery. Q8: How to deal with the faulty? A: First, our products are produced in strict quality control system, but if any faulty, we'll send new spare parts for free in one warranty year. Secondly, our technician will periodically follow up customer to help to do maintenance and ensure equipment operation 7/24 be guaranteed. Q9: How can get the shipping cost? A: You tell us your destination port or delivery address, we check with Freight Forwarder for your reference.