Plywood case for power supply, nude packing for furnace body
Any port in China
1 - 1
To be negotiated
New design aluminum alloy, iron chips and steel scrap induction melting furnace
1. Melting capacity: 1.0T to 60T;
2. High-strength steel frame;
3. Magnet yoke made by brand-new 0.3mm oriented cold rolling silicon steel sheet;
4. Induction coil made by T2 oxygen-free cold extruding copper tubes;
5. Hydraulic tilting system with 95 degrees maximum inclination angle;
6. Equipped with leakage-proof alarm system;
7. Equipped with smoke & dust collection hood;
8. Equipped with furnace lining ejector;
1. The structure is made by high-strength steel,which prolongs the working life of system.
2. Magnet yoke is made by high-quality cold rolling silicon steel sheets. Magnetic loss is less than 105 and the coverage rate of magnet yoke is higher than 70%. Magnet yokes support the induction coil from every direction and gather the induced magnetic field to the molten bath.
Water flows through both sides of the magnet yoke, which makes the heat dissipation balanced and effectively improves the working life.
Magnet yoke combines the cooling function with supporting functions, which is maintenance-free.
The use of premium silicon steel sheets and the first-class design contribute to the low magnetic loss, small heat productivity and long working life.
3. Induction coil is the core part of induction melting system. Coil loss accounts for 20% of the total loss. Rongke adopts solid, durable and thick-walled TU1 oxygen-free copper tubes made by Chinalco Luoyang Copper Co., Ltd, which are with 99.9% purity and higher than 100 electric conductivity.
Water cooling coils and effective coils are winded by copper tubes as a whole and no voltage difference exists between water cooling coils and effective coils. The surface of induction coil is processed with abrasive blasting and intertwined by high-quality insulating materials. Many bakelite pillars are fixed around the induction coil to prevent induction coil from deformation. The induction coil is easy for assembly & disassembly and maintenance. The operation is safer and more stable.
With the use of premium copper tubes and the first-class design of induction coil, power consumption can be reduced effectively.
4. Furnace lining ejecting mechanism includes ejecting oil cylinder, hydraulic pipeline, control valve and pipeline control valve. Such mechanism is easy for installation and disassembly. Once the furnace is cooled below 400℃, furnace body will be tilted 90 degrees. The oil cylinder will be lifted by crane and put to the pre-designed track on furnace bottom, hydraulic power pack will be started and the furnace lining will be pushed out.
5. Furnace body is equipped with fall-arrest protection mechanism. When tilting the furnace body, the protection cover rises automatically, thus creating a protective guard to prevent personnel from falls. Protection mechanism and the furnace body is integrated as a whole, which is with delicate structure, solid, good-looking, safe and reliable.
6. Compared with the traditional hydraulic tilting smoke & dust collection hood, the most obvious strength of whirlwind dust hood is that it can not only rotate forward , backward, up and down, it can also stop at any place and there’s no need to use locating pin to decide the tilting direction. However, the traditional dust hood can only be stopped at four positions ”forward, backward, up and down”. Besides, with the use of whirlwind dust hood, operators can avoid the hot operation, which reduces the operator’s working strength.
1. Sturdy and durable. Especially for large capacity furnace, steel shell furnace is preferable to aluminum shell furnace.
2. Magnet yoke made by silicon steel sheets shields the magnetic field line generated by induction coil, thus reducing the magnet leakage, improving the heating efficiency and saving about 5%-8% of electricity consumption more than aluminum shell furnace.
3. Furnace lid reduces the heat loss and improves the safety of equipment.
4. Longer working life. Aluminum will be oxidized seriously under high temperature. Compared aluminum shell furnace, the working life of steel shell furnace will be much longer because of small magnet leakage.
5. Steel shell furnace is much safer than aluminum shell furnace. Aluminum shell furnace is easy to be deformed under high temperature and pressure. Steel shell furnace uses hydraulic cylinder to tilt the furnace, which is safe and reliable.
Rating Circulating Water Capacity
Melting, heat preservation
Aluminum shell or steel shell
Melting, heat preservation
1. Response to customers within 24 hours;
2. Overseas training of equipment installation and commissioning is available;
3. Customization is available;
4. Exclusive heating and melting solutions offered by professional engineers with over 10 years' experience.
1. What is your strength?
As one of the top manufactures of induction melting furnace in China, the equipment’s safety, stability and efficiency is warranted. Low electricity consumption is one of the most obvious advantages of our equipment. The confidence is from our professional team of technical engineers.
2. If the equipment breaks down, how can you help us to solve it?
Detailed fault description and photos should be offered to us. Our engineers will judge which part meets trouble, then provide advise and spare parts list to you. If some problems can not be solved through communication, engineers will be dispatched to customer's site for maintenance according to your requirement.
3. What's your warranty?
Standard warranty is 12 months from the date of signing on the receiving document after commission.
Foshan Rongke Industrial Electric Furnace Co., Ltd.
is a high-tech enterprise which is engaged in R&D, production, sales of intermediate frequency induction melting & heating systems and has got CE and ISO certificates.
Please link our website: www.cnrkgy.cnto get more detailed information.