education, health care, IPTV, news interview, banking, transportation
Packaging & Delivery
Single package size:
Single gross weight:
Export Standard Carton Package, or as per customer's request.
1 - 10
11 - 20
To be negotiated
Magicbox HD4 Plus series can support 1/8/16 channels input, it is the world's New Generation HEVC H.265/H.264 hardware encoder in a professional grade, compact streaming appliance. Its advanced HEVC compression enables users to stream broadcast quality 1080p video with up to 50% bandwidth savings compared to today's H.264 standards.
The product has the function of supporting 1/8/16 channels HD MI, HD MI/AV, HDSDI, HD MI/AV/Ypbpr/VGA video capture, generate dual stream of H.264/H.265 encoding output and the MP3, AAC, LC AAC, HE AAC audio format. The product has high integration and reasonable price which can generate an H.265-encoded stream compliant with RTSP, HTTP, UDP, RTP, RTMP and HLS (option) protocols.
Magicbox HD4 Plus boasts an all-hardware compression chip for real time encoding with advanced audio and meta data handling – all packaged in a portable device with low power consumption, which makes it possible to take next generation HEVC encoding from the server rooms into the field for professional and industrial applications with easy integration to education, health care, IPTV, conference, remote education, news interview, banking, transportation and other industries.
HEVC/H.265 Encoder Magicbox HD4 Plus, the successor to AVC/H.264, more than triples the existing AVC intra-frame prediction modes to achieve significant bitrate savings, it is targeted to next-generation HDTV displays and content capture systems that feature progressive scanned frames and display resolutions up to 1080p. The result is a codec that can offer up to 50% reduced bitrate at the same quality when compared to AVC/H.264.
Next-Generation HEVC/H.265 Streaming Reduces IPTV Bandwidth Costs Whether it's from live news broadcasting in the field, Point-to-Point contribution of HD video, live streaming from or within sports venues or fast move picture - demand for high quality real-time video anywhere, anytime is growing. The increase of video services translates to rising expenses for purchasing more satellite, cellular or other dedicated network bandwidth. The Encoder’s cutting edge HEVC compression and streaming capabilities allows broadcasters, IPTV providers, A/V teams, corporate IT to reduce Operating Expenses (OPEX) for video streaming projects while managing demand for more video services and requests for higher quality video on existing bandwidth capability.
Flexible Connectivity Options with H.264 Backward Compatibility Integrating with any video environment - the Encoder offers the largest selection of input types in the industry including HD MI and Composite video as well as analog and digital audio (embedded and discrete). A built-in video matrix enables routing of video sources to both the HEVC and H.264 compression cores for generating streams in both H.265 and H.264 formats. The on-board hardware scaler can be used for real-time downscaling, frame-sampling and flexible cropping options delivering the most optimized video output for your application.
The Most Complete HEVC Offering for IPTV and Situational Awareness Video The Encoder can be used as stand-alone or integrated seamlessly into an End to End HEVC solution, DIBSYS’s comprehensive HEVC product offering includes encoders and streaming appliances, IPTV decoding appliances, video portal for distribution, archiving and playback, desktop and mobile video players with SDK for integration projects. Take advantage of the revolutionary compression technology for deploying bandwidth-efficient video solutions that dramatically reduce bandwidth costs, extend high quality video reach to disadvantaged users and allow more content to be streamed on existing network capacity.
1. HD MI (HDCP), HD MI+AV, HDSDI, HD MI+AV+Ypbpr+VGA Inputs per module
2. Two Protocol, Bitrate, Resolution, Profile per HD MI Source Input
3. Support WINDOWS and LINUX operating systems
4. support insert picture LOGO, only BMP format. Please name it: logo.bmp
5. English/Chinese OSD insert, and OSD rolling
6. Support to add the company logo and symbols, which can be displayed anywhere on the screen
7. Adjustable coordinates: 1920x1080; Font size adjustment resolution: 8~72
8. Will come into effect as soon as it is set up, no need to restart.
9. Dual streams out, Each HD MI input source simultaneously support one channel up to 1920x1080p Full HD and one channel 1280x720 HD output
10. Next-generation HEVC / H.265 compression reduces network bandwidth by up to 50% compared to H.264
11. Video packaging mode: mode A: FFMPEG; Mode B: VLC
12. PMT ID and Transport ID meet the DVB standards
13. Audio gain: -20db~10db
14. Support the standard flow driven architecture of Microsoft (the WDM architecture), Support the WMENCODE of Microsoft
15. Each channel stream can simultaneously support any one among the UDP/RTSP/RTP/HTTP/HLS (option) protocol, including RTMP protocol output
16. Plug in Internet line, work without HD collection card
17. Support simultaneous display of one computer and multiple devices
18. Supports both HEVC and H.264 – built for the future without losing support for legacy receivers/decoders
19. Support DHCP automatically get IP, One-keyrecovery, version upgrade and remote maintenance
20. HD-to-SD downscale conversion
21. Support CBR and VBR mode
22. Low power design
23. WEB Management, support mobile APP operation to manage the encoder
24. Easy-to-Use System Management
25.NOTE: Since the RTMP H265 protocol has not come out, if you need RTMP protocol under the H.265 format, please contact us for details and customization.
▶Low Bitrate Video and audio compression transmit
▶IPTV, conference, remote education
▶Backhaul/Monitoring for Broadcasters
1*HD MI ( support HDCP) , HD MI/AV, HDSDI, HD MI/AV/Ypbpr/VGA per module
1/8/16 channels optional
Processes first two channels of audio embedded in HD MI input signal Unbalanced analog stereo input via 1/8” (3.5mm) jack(option)
IP Output type
RJ45 providing 100/1000Base-T Ethernet with Static or DHCP addressing
RTMP, RTSP, HTTP, UDP, HLS(option) Multi-cast (number of clients may vary from 3 to 10)
Up to 2 channels High def. and any resolution of streams simultaneously out in each HD Source inputs
Computer Based control
HTTP via standard PC or web browser using Command Center. The simple Control API and SDK is also available to programmers to create their own application
Video adjustments (Brightness, contrast, Saturation, Hue)
MPEG-H HEVC (ISO/IEC 23008-2) Main Profile Level 4.1 (4:2:0 8-bits)
100kbps to 12Mbps
Encode Frame Rates
Encode frame rates representing 1:1, ½ and ¼of the input frames rates are Supported
H.264/MPEG-4 Part 10 (AVC) Video Encoding
1920*1080, 1280*720, 1024*576, 850*480, 720*576, 704*576, 640*480, 640*360, auto
1280*720, 800*450, 720*576, 720*408, 704*576,640*480, 640*360, 352*288, 320*240, 320*180, auto
1024*576, 850*480, 720*576, 704*576, 640*480, 640*360, auto
720*408, 704*576,640*480, 640*360, 352*288, 320*240, 320*180, auto
Encode Frame Rates
Encode frame rates representing 1:1, ½ and ¼ of the input frames rates are supported
H.264 Main Profile/High Profile/Baseline Profile
100kbps to 12Mbps
1.2, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 Level Support Variable bit rate Support Average max/min data rate controls Deblocking Filter
AAC, MP3, LC AAC, HE AAC
Range from 48 kbps to 256 kbps
L+R, L, R
1000M Base T Ethernet, RJ45,auto-negotiation
Management via Web
+12V (Compact size), 220V (1RU/3RU)
0 -50°C (32 -122°F)
150*120*40 mm(Compact) 430mm x 250mm x 45mm (1RU) 360mm x 485mm x 98mm (2RU)
1.0kg (Compact); 4.0kg (1RU); 7.5kg (2RU)
1 channel input --- Magicbox HD401 Plus
8 channels inputs --- Magicbox HD408 Plus
16 channels inputs --- Magicbox HD416 Plus
With years of export experience along with best quality, advanced technology and excellent service, Dibdvb Technology has won numerous customers' trust and support all over the world.
We are mainly engaged in Broadcast tv and iptv business which includes the following several kinds:
1. Carrier grade broadcast cable tv equipments: Broadcast Encoder and Transcoder, Professional IRD, Mux and Scrambler, Modulator, Transmitter and Set top box 2. Carrier/Economy grade multiscreen iptv encoder/transcoder 3. Digital Video Modulator with HD MI/CVBS inputs, DVB-C/T/ISDB-T/ATSC modulator in 1RU/Compact Chassis 4. Broadcast DVB-C/T2/MMDS solutions 5. Carrier grade iptv solutions 6. Hotel tv systems base on ALL-IP or ALL-RF solution 7. Docsis3.0 CMTS Over Coaxial Cable to Internet 8. OLT and ONU GEPON
Packing & Delivery
1. Terms of Payment: TT, Paypal, Western Union, AliPay
2. Terms of Delivery: Air Express as DHL, FedEx, TNT, UPS, EMS, for details, please contact sales manager
3. Terms of Warranty: 5 Years and 24/7 hours online technical support
4. OEM ability: Yes. Customization details is depending on customer requirements.
5. Lead time: Generally 5 working days, for special orders, please contact sales manager for confirmation