E-link LNK-M1200GP-SFP Smart Cloud Managed PoE Media Converter supports two 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet RJ45 ports and a single 100 or 1000 Mbps SFP port (Auto-Negotiating). Users can use different type of SFP modules(singlemode or multimode fiber, 1 or 2 strands) as needed. The converter provides Power over Ethernet power injector function which is able to drive two IEEE 802.3af/IEEE802.3at compliant powered devices, such as WiFi access points, VoIP phones, and IP security cameras.
The Smart Cloud Management system can present real-time information of the media converter: power supply status, optical port status, electrical port status, optical module information (wavelength, distance, rate, temperature, optical power), POE status, traffic statistics, etc. It supports real-time alarms and records, Simple operation, accurate positioning, and efficient maintenance. It fully realizes intelligent management, and minimize procurement, inventory, network construction, operation and maintenance costs, providing customers with cost-effective line management solutions.
· Support Standalone Management and Centralized Management, Fiber port 100M and 1000M Auto-negotiation, Remote reset, Remote power failure alarm
· No need to reconstruct the equipment room, use this product remotely to achieve standalone and centralized management, and it can provide data interface for third-party platform integration
· The cloud platform unified management platform supports all the smart devices from E-link, and can manage up to thousands of nodes by using a graphical interface, so that the interface is simple and the management is clear.
· Realize the real-time monitoring of the loss of fiber, off the network, power failure and instant alarm, convenient operation and maintenance, accurate positioning equipment failure, fast processing
· Support standalone web smart and centralized web network management, SNMP network management and remote upgrade function
· Fiber port 100M and 1000M Auto-negotiation, high compatibility, easy to interconnect all 100M/1000M optical devices
· Support POE function, the maximum power of each port is 30w (802.3af/at)
· The non-PoE type power supply adopts 5-12VDC wide voltage input (optional), and the PoE type power supply adopts 44~57VDC wide voltage input, the cloud management system monitors the power supply status and POE power supply status in real time to realize power failure alarm.
· Scientific circuit layout, strong anti-interference ability, electric port lightning protection 6KV, to meet the needs of various occasions
· DIP switch supports port isolation and Copper port support work on 10M.
· Support PoE Power/Data Transmission Distance (on extend mode): Up to 250m, data speed is 10Mbps
· Built-in watchdog, software have settled multiple anti-crash function
· External power supply, power consumption is less than 5W
IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet
IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet
IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet over Fiber-Optic
IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet.
IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet enhancements standard
Interface Type: SFP port
Speed: Auto-negotiation,100M/1000M Fiber port interconnection
Distance: Depend on SFP Module
Interface Type: 2 X RJ45 ports Speed: 10/100/1000M Auto-negotiation