OEM Custom Unisex Baby Cotton Sleepwear Long Sleeves Pajamas Jumpsuit Romper Bodysuit

  • 2-9 Pieces
    $6.68
  • 10-499 Pieces
    $5.68
  • 500-4999 Pieces
    $4.68
  • >=5000 Pieces
    $3.28
Color:
Kid US Size:
4
$
- +
available
4T
$
- +
available
5
$
- +
available
All 12 Options
0piecesselected, US $in total
View Details
Shipping fee:
Depends on the order quantity.
Lead Time:
15 day(s) after payment received
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 300 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 300 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 300 Pieces) Less
Samples: $50.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Contact Supplier
Samples - $50.00 /Piece, 1 Piece (Min. Order): Buy Samples
Loading... Add To Cart
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Supply Type:
OEM service
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
Glamour
Model Number:
GLJJ1908400559
Fabric Type:
Knitted
Feature:
QUICK DRY, Thermal, Breathable, Plus Size
Material:
100%Cotton
Technics:
Printed
Season:
summer
Item Type:
Pajamas
Pattern Type:
Animal
Name:
Baby Cotton Sleepwear Long Sleeves Pajamas Jumpsuit Romper
Gender:
Women
Fabric:
100%Cotton
Style:
casual home-to-street
Design:
ODM Designs
Logo:
private label
MOQ:
200pcs
Colors:
as pic,or custom
Size:
S-M-L-XL-XXL
Payment:
Pay Pal TT E-checking etc.

Packaging & Delivery

Selling Units:
Single item
Single package size: 
35X30X1 cm
Single gross weight:
0.156 kg
Package Type:
1/polybag 30~50 in carton more by negotiated
Picture Example:
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Piece) 1 - 10 11 - 100 101 - 3000 >3000
Est. Time(days) 15 20 45 To be negotiated

Baby Cotton Sleepwear Long Sleeves Pajamas Jumpsuit Romper

  • Super Soft lightweight Fabric
  • Round Neck Collar
  • Skincare
  • Breathable Comfortable
  • Cozy Luxury Sexy
Product Description
Product Name
Baby Cotton Sleepwear Long Sleeves Pajamas Jumpsuit Romper
Colors
custom colors from pantong number as your request
Material
100%Cotton  customized
Size
3xs-3xl as requested
Feature
Breathable, Water Soluble,  Soft,Lightweight Plus Size
MOQ
Usually 200 pcs
Sample:
Customized sample can be made in 7-9 days
Technics:
Sulimation, 3D printing, digital printing, water ink printing, silk screen printing, embroidery, embossed, applique in Women Pajamas or other as request
Age/Gender:
Kids
Label:
Custom Private Label.
Package:
One piece in a polybag. 30-50 pieces in a carton.
Delivery Time:
30-60 days after deposit received and details confirmed.
Price:
Factory reasonable price , no dealer price .
Payment
E-checking, Western Union, Money Gram, T/T , L/C.

30% as deposit,the rest 70% upon B/L copy , or L/C at sight
Detailed Images
Production Process
Company Imformation

Qingdao Glamour Garment Co., Ltd. is your complete China supply chain solution for sleepwear and loungewear.  Our mission is manufacturing creative, sustainable and small batch production to increase your business.  Whether you are an emerging designer, an eco-fashion pioneer, or a growing business looking for a production partner to scale with you, Qingdao Glamour Garment is here to fill your need.

* Do clothing custom service since 2000. Main products are pajamas, nightshirts, nightgowns robes and onesies for men, women and children

* 600 moffice and 2700 mfactory. 88 skilled workers.

* 7 production lines and 13 sub-contractor factories.

* 50,000 pieces of monthly production.

*  7 times quality checking during production.

* Specialized field: embroidery, printing, sequin embroidery, beading, rhinestone, dyeing.
* Exported worldwide,mainly to North America, Europe, South America, Australia, New zealand, South Africa and Japan.

Exhibition
Recommend Products
more new collections are here
FAQ
Product Paramenters
You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like