1. The exclusive introduction of the West German high-tech SUS # special steel ball bearings, acid and alkali resistance, not easy to rust.
2. Shaft seals adopt Tiffron air-tight gaskets, which are wear-resistant, non-corrosive and water-tight.
3. Super hard cutter: sharp, not wear, not easy to break.
1. timer knob: The time of smashing should be regulated by time limit (see time limit for specific operation).
2. Start button (ON): In the case of power-on and timer has effective timing, the function key to start the operation of the smasher.
3. Stop button (OFF): Function keys to stop the operation of the machine during operation, with self-locking function, when loosened The stop button must be rotated clockwise.
4. Fuse (Recovery Button): Press this button to restore if the machine is overloaded or other reasons trigger the insurance shutdown. After the function key, it can resume normal work.
1.HOW LONG CAN I GET THE FEEDBACKS AFTER WE SENT THE INQUIRY?We will reply you within 6 hours in working day.2.ARE YOU A DIRECT MANUFACTURER OR TRADING COMPANY?We are a factory, we also have our own international trade department.3.WHAT PRODUCTS CAN YOU OFFER?We mainly produce equipment for vegetable,fruits,meat and etc.4.WHAT APPLICATIONS DO YOUR PRODUCTS RELATE TO?Our products involve many industries, such as such as:food factory,food shops,supermarket,restaurant and University dining hall.5.CAN YOU DO CUSTOMIZED PRODUCTS?Yes,we are mainly doing customized products according to the customers' drawings.6.HOW ABOUT THE CAPACITY OF YOUR COMPANY?Production capacity is about 800 units machines per year7.HOW MANY EMPLOYEES OF YOUR COMANY?WHAT ABOUT THE TECHNICISTS?We now have more than 150 employees, including 10 engineers and 10 technicians.8.HOW TO GUARANTEE THE QUALITY OF YOUR GOODS?Firstly,we will do the inspection after every process.For the finished machines,we will do 100% inspection according to the customers' requirements and the international standard.9.WHAT'S THE PAYMENT TERM?When we quote for you,we will confirm with you the way of transaction,FOB,CIF,CNF,etc.For mass production machines, you need to pay 30% deposit before producing and70% balance before shipment .The most common way is by T/T. L/C is also acceptable.