Lock Forming Machine
1. The Pittsburgh machine is great for making Pittsburgh joints on sheet metal.
2. These machines are typical used for HVAC duct work to make custom ducting.
3. The glange attachment is uesful for creating a flange for easier fitting of the Pittsburgh joints. There are optional rollers available for.
4. Steel forming rolls are case hardened using matching cut gears and needle bearings throughout.
1. Uses approximately !" of material.
2. Adjustable auto-guides.
3. All steel forming guide, hardened with ground shafts.
4. Optional rolls: double seam, drive cleat, flange attachment and right angle.