Paper shipper with case and cleaning cloth included
1 - 1
To be negotiated
PROGEAR Factory Outlet Promotion
3 Fast and Easy Steps
1. Take a picture of your most recent optical prescription.
Format usually like this
2. Pick the most comfortable pair of glasses you own. Lay your glasses on a flat surface with the temple arms fully extended as if you are wearing them. Measure the widest distance between the temples, For most frames this distance will most likely be measured at the ear bow of the temples i.e The ear bow is the point that sits right above your ear when you are wearing the glasses.
Take a picture as illustrated below:
3. Go to our product page and find your favorite pair of PROGEAR sport glasses. Choose the frame color and then click "Contact Supplier", Upload your pictures as shown above and submit your inquiry. Make sure you mention the following PROMOTION CODE to receive this special offer.
Do not complete your order yet. Our in-house certified optician (ABDO) will review and verify your prescription and the frame choice to ensure that the frame will have a good fit for you. Once this review has been completed PROGEAR will send you an official order to complete the process.
1. What is PracticEasy?
PracticEasy is a marketing program to reduce a new dealer’s first investment and to make subsequent orders fast and easy. To become a dealer, you don’t have to buy frame stock. Instead, we suggest to start with a set of fitting sample frames only. When you have an order we will ship you a new frame with your patience's prescription lenses mounted on the frame. Just-in-time inventory and no risk!
2. What is CompleteRx?
CompleteRx is a service were we provide a complete frame and lens package to our customers.
Here is the order flow:
Place your order via email or any communications App (no need to send the frame to our lens lab).
Since we stock all the frames at our lens lab, production starts immediately.
Normal order turnaround time is 10-14days.
We ship the completed frame with Rx lenses to your practice or for more time critical orders we can even send direct to your patient upon your request.
3. Are you a manufacturer?
Objectt Optik Co. Ltd., is the brand owner of both PROGEAR and Free Form Eyewear. Most frames are manufactured in our associated group factories, but we also subcontract to 3rd party suppliers for certain items, e.g. swimming goggles, anti-fog gel, etc.
4. Can I buy direct if there is a distributor in my region?
Yes, you can. However, we do recommend that you compare quotes with our distributors which import in bulk and can offer attractive discounts and some can also provide a wide range of lens packages.
5. What is the Minimum order amount/Quantity?
6. What is the warranty for frame/Lens and what is covered?
Warranty is for 1 year, covering all manufacturing defects
7. Are the rubber parts and strap covered under warranty?
No, all rubber parts and strap are considered wear and tear parts, however, all rubber parts on the frame are replaceable and are available at a nominal cost and are easily replaceable.
8. Any warranty for Rx lens Re-Dos?
Yes,. We offer a 1 time remake of your patients lenses, free of charge within 1 month of purchase.
9. Can I have my own logo on frame?
No. Unfortunately this is a service we don't provide.