Panax Ginseng Extract Powder 80% Ginsenoside
Panax Ginseng Powder
Brown yellow to Light yellow powder
Food &Medical Grade
8%~80% UV; 10:1; 20:1
HPLC and UV
Store in a well-closed place with constant low temperature and no direct sun light
2 years when properly stored.
Ginseng, also known as panax, is any one of the 11 species of slow-growing perennial plants with fleshy roots, belonging to the genus Panax of the family Araliaceae.
Ginseng is found in North America and in eastern Asia (mostly northeast China, Korea, Bhutan, eastern Siberia), typically in cooler climates.
Ginseng Extract can help to promote good health, endurance and vitality. It has been a staple of oriental medicine for 5,000 years and is respected for its invigorating value.
Ginseng root extract
Ginseng leaf and stem extract
American ginseng extract
Korean ginseng extract
More specification just contact us.
For Lastest Batch, Just Contact Us Freely.
1. Ginseng Extract can be applied in food field.
(1) Ginseng extract is a kind of nourishing food which has much benefit to brain.
(2) Ginseng extract can be used into capsules.
2. Ginseng Extract can be applied in pharmaceutical field.
(1) Ginseng Extract has the function of anti-hemolysis, anti-febrile, anti-fatigues, anti- atherosclerosis.
(2) Ginseng Extract has the function of anti- oxygen & blood deficit, anti-convulsion & labor pains.
(3) Genseng Extract can prevent the growth of certain types of cancer cell.
(4) Genseng Extract can improve achroacyte conversion.
(5) Ginseng extract can be used to treat coronary heart disease.
3. Ginseng Extract can be applied in cosmetic field.
(1) Ginseng Extract can activate skin cell.
(2) Ginseng Extract has the function of whitening, dispelling spot and anti-wrinkle.