PE FILM,WOODEN CASE,IRON WIRE,Container.
1000L BEER BREWING EQUIPMENT NEED ONE UNIT 40HQ CONTAINER FOR SHIPPING.
Pass the CE PED LVD certificated 300L 500L 800L 1000L 2000L beer brewing equipment for complete beer factory
The beer brewing system is for the beer factory,to brew the craft beer.
The Jinan Shun Long Beer Equipment passed the CE,PED,LVD...
The system include the Crushing system,Auger system,Mashing system,Heating system,Fermenting system,Filter system,Control system,Cleaning system,Kegging system,Bottling system,we provide the machine from Malt to Beer.
Tell me your request of the beer brewing project,the enginner will design the best for you!
Packaging & Shipping
Because the equipment will be shipping by the sea,so it will be delivery for a long time. My company make the carefully package to protect the goods.
The package include:
1.PE film cover all the tanks.
2.The parts packaged by the wooden case.
3.In the container,we will hold all the goods by the iron wire.
The step can ensure all will be good during the shipping.
1.Design service for the beer brewing system according to client request.
2.Delivery service from my factory to your nearest sea port.
3. 3 years warranty,Life long service.
Jinan Shun Long Machinery Co., Ltd. is a professional beer brewing equipment and service provider. Our products include all kinds of large, medium and small brewery equipment, hotel and bar beer brewing equipment, teaching laboratory equipment, beer equipment accessories, peripheral auxiliary equipment, control equipment, beer brewing main or auxiliary raw materials, etc.
Tell me your request,we provide the turnkey brewery project!
1.How many days for the manufacture ?
It is according to the brewery equipment capacity,but about 30-45 days.
2.How to make the payment ?
20% deposit by T/T,then we will start the manufacture,the rest 80% should be paid before delivery and after checking the equipment.
3.How to installation the 7 BBL brewery equipment ?
a.We can send a enginner to your workshop for the installation work.
b.We also can give you guide by the internet,also can send you photos,video,solve your problem.
4.How long time warranty for the system ?
3 years warranty for the main tanks,1 year for the parts,life long service.
Jinan Shun Long Machinery Co.,Ltd pass the CE,PED,LVD Certificated.
We have the experience ship and import the beer brewing equipment into your country.
The Complete 2000L beer brewing system include:
500-800KG/H MALT MILLER
1000KG/H AUGER MACHINE
2000L MASH,LAUTER,KETTLE,WHIRLPOOL,HOT WATER TANK OR ACCORDING TO YOUR REQUEST
2000L/4000L FERMENTATION TANKS
200L CIP CLEANING MACHINE
SEMI-AUTO OR PLC CONTROL CABINET
BEER BOTTLES FILLING SYSTEM
BEER KEGS WASHER,FILLER MACHINE
The advantages for the Jinan Shun Long Beer brewing equipment
Saccharification equipment in the preparation of wort, wort naturally filtered to obtain a more clear path, the rut of beer will be higher. So we use the idea of a large brewery miniaturization design. Filter through the buffer tank for filtration. Through the role of natural gravity, through the buffer tank, obtained wort, into the boiling pot. The advantages are as follows: Will not be due to suction, leading to malt layer of absorption, resulting in filtration difficulties. Filtering speed is more stable, better effect of the filter layer of wheat grains, wort ruthless. Novice operation, can not be caused by mistakes, more convenient operation.
Fermentor We use a mechanical exhaust device, play a positive pressure relief pressure protection; fermentor top we have installed positive and negative pressure protection device, when the positive pressure relief pressure relief also play a role; a fermenter double security effect. At the same time the top of the mechanical components can also play a negative pressure protection, can effectively prevent the negative pressure inside the tank caused by misuse, to prevent tank damage; When the tank for thermal cleaning, we can close the nozzle, the fermentation tank inside does not form a negative pressure, while the tank interior is more difficult to dye bacteria.
Saccharification equipment using a full range of high-strength CIP cleaning design, the use of atmospheric manholes can not be high-intensity CIP cleaning, tank internal cleaning is not complete, the need to manually enter the tank for cleaning, increasing the overall labor intensity. Saccharification equipment using manhole pressure, each tank can achieve full range of cleaning, without the need for manual cleaning. Reduce the labor intensity of personnel.
We also have other capacity brewery equipment,maybe you are interested in them !