Executive standard: GJB 2302-95
English name: copper chromite
English another name: chromium copper oxide
CAS RN: 12018-10-9, 12053-18-8
1. Physical and chemical properties:
1.1 Molecule formula: Cr2Cu2O5
1.2 Molecule weight: 311.08
1.3 Solubility in water: 0.5%
1.4 PH: 5-7
2. Technique Indexes:
Total Hexad-chromium(into Kr2Cr207),%(m/m)
Total Copper(into CuO),%(m/m)
Loss of weight in burning (650°C),%(m/m)
Granularity (by standard sieve of 120-mesh),%
3. Uses :
The product has been used as combustion supporting catalyst for solid propellants.
4. Safety notes: The product is considered toxic. When handling it should be weared the synthetic rubber gloves and the dust gauze mask to prevent contacting with skin and inhaling its power.
5. Package: Fibreboard keg(350×520),in which was put aluminum foil bag. Net weight 20 kg a bag.
6. Storage: Store airtightly in a shady and ventilating place.Its shelf life is 12 months. The product can be still used if up to standard through retest after the specified date.
7. Transportation: Should prevent raindrenched and sunning during tranporting. UN number 3143.