Anti-Static, Anti-wrinkle, Breathable, Sustainable, Plus Size
Place of Origin:
Accept Customized Logo
7 - 10 Days
Custom OEM ODM
200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1 piece/bag, special packing according to your requirement, please inform us in advance, cloth will be packed according to your requirement.
1 - 100
101 - 500
501 - 1000
To be negotiated
Picture Color And Customized
According to customer requirements
1.One package service from design to delivery
3.Premium products with competitive price
Medium and high end, big potential market, high-quality fabrics
Diversified products to meet most of customers' requirements
Good sewing, nice packing
Minimum order quantity
Effective delivery time, keep qualified and high quality goods
Professional design team
Pre sales service
Provide accurate quotation and timely reply according to customer's requirements.
Regularly update production, customer priority
After Sales Service
Dealing with the actual problems of the products sold honestly, credibly and responsibly
Q:Can I wholesale with specials and services? A:Yes, we are a professional manufacturer, offering wholesalers a favorable price and good service. Accept OEM and ODM. Q:What packaging does your factory use? A:Can be customized according to customer needs. Q:When can I ship after I pay? A:Sample ordering time is 1-7 days, and batch ordering time is 10 to 30 days. Q:Is there a sample? A:Yes, but the customer needs to pay for the sample and delivery costs. Q:What is the payment method? A:The deposit for TT is 30% and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment.
Welcome to contact us today for further details about our company and products!