Pop garment and shoe accessories, Brushed anti-brass double rivet for shoes

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.001 - $0.01 / Piece | 50000 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
flat:
Drawing
Color:
Other
Type:
Other Parts & Accessories
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1000000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1000PCS or 5000PCS in a Ploybag , according to customer designs
Port
ninbo or yiwu or shanghai
 
Product Description

  

 

Fashion rivets

 
Product Description

                                              

 

 

Brand

xiangxiang

name

fashion rivets

Material

Iron,brass,etc

Color

transprent ,white,etc

Size

8mm  /  According to your requirements

MOQ

usually 50000 / Decided by total designs numbers

style

Ready designs fashion rivets and custom designs fashion rivets

Sample

Free samples with collected freight

Pack

carton / customized pack

Payment

T/T etc.

Delivery time

usually 15 days.

 OEM

ACCEPTABLE 

 

 

FASHION RIVETS PICTURE SHOW:

 

 

Our Services

 

1.>Quotation : if you need to me offer Detailed prices and details . Please send me your Specific information to our Mailbox . 

Click the top of the envelope logo Contact supplier , You can quick inquiry to me.

 

2.>Sample of fashion rivets  : --Sample free & freight collect .

 

3.>Package &QC of fashion rivets : --Package: poly bag , gift box ... --      QC Control: 100% inspection before packing,Spot inspection before shipment

 

4.>Delivery : --This request as the case may be. --Mode of transport: Via Express (DHL,FedEx,UPS,TNT...) , Via Sea, Via Air. 

 

5.>Payment : -- Sample:The mold costs must first pay . --Mass Production : 30% deposit payment before production + The remaining 70% payment before sending goods T/T, Paypal