2. Do not use this product in a humid environment or near water, pay attention to keep dry, as far as possible use only in a dry environment.
3. Handle gently, do not drop, hammer, or pierce with a sharp object.
4.In the event that the power supply emit smoke, fire, or any other phenomena, should immediately stop using, power it off and unplug all connected devices. In case of fire, the use of fire extinguishers is necessary, due to the chemical composition of lithium battery, do not use water! May cause explosion.
5. Always ensure the power supply is used in a ventilated environment to prevent overheating. When overheated, the power supply will shut down for self-protection.
6. If the product is not being used for a long period of time, should be charged every 4~5 months to maintain the battery shelf life.
7. Do not store the power supply for long period of time without any charge, always maintain a charge of minimum 40%. In this way, the battery cells will not deteriorate.