Portable HDMI Video Recorder with 3.5 inch screen ezcap273
*With 3.5 inch screen for preview & playback. *Standalone record 1080 60hz HD video with HDMI Pass through. *Support microphone mixer and Snap shot function. *Built-in Battery. *Capture and storage into Micro SD Card directly.
Portable HDMI 1080P60 Recorder Quick Start Guide
Thanks for purchasing ezcap273 Portable HDMI 1080P60 Recorder. The following guides you how to set up. Hope this device will bring you nice digital experience.
With ezcap273 Portable HDMI 1080 60hz Recorder, you can record, playback 1080P60 video from any HDMI source video, it with a 3.5inch screen, works standalone.
1. PC/DC–Power and charge. Also can connect to PC, for card reader.
2. Micro SD card– For save recording (support exFAT and FAT32).
3. HDMI input port – Connect video source with HDMI cable.
4. HDMI output port – Connect to TV or monitor to show video, not necessary only if you need.
5. Microphone – Connect Microphone for mixing with video (3.5mm TRS standard)
STANDALONE MODE – Device works at standalone mode (record video to Micro SD card)
DOWNLOAD (CARD READER) MODE- When connect to PC (with USB cable) and the switch at this option, can download video from Micro SD card.
Or if you only connect USB cable to a DC adaptor, switch to this option means power off the device
Input / Pass-through: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p) Capture: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p)