What are difference between HIGH QUALITY VS LOW QUALITY Concrete Stamping Moulds?
High quality stamps have some characteristics that differentiate them from low quality stamps.
1. They fit together tightly with no gaps.
2. The stamp thickness is consistent.
3. Their edges and corners are straight and align properly.
4. Handles are firmly affixed and don't protrude out through the bottom.
5. Texture is crisp, sharp, and looks realistic.
6. Pattern varies form tool to tool and produces a random look.
A top quality stamping tool should give you many reuses and years of service if cared for properly.
TYPES OF CONCRETE STAMPS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS
RIGID STAMP- Rigid mats are used for a majority of the stamping job, they have handles for lifting and placing. they leave a good deep impression.
FLOPPY OR FLEX - These are about half the thickness of a rigid mat and made with very flexible urethane. They have no handles and aren't usually used to stand on. Their main purpose is for stamping edges, corners, up against walls and columns.
What Is the hardness range of polyurethane /urethane?
Which colors can we offer?
Which polyurethane formulas can we offer?
Application Specific Polyurethane Formulation for:
• Abrasion resistant
• High rebound
• Low compression set
• High load capacity
• High temperature
• Excellent dynamic mechanical formulation
• Oil resistance
• Solvent resistance
• Hydrolysis resistance
• Fire retardancy , anti-static, antioxidant, mildew resistance, anti-aging, lubrication and many more…
Why choose us ?
• Quick response in 12 hours
• Reliable imported raw material
• Strict analysis and testings on raw material before production
• Assistance from first idea through prototype
• First prototype inspection after mould and before volume production
• Quick delivery of prototypes or production needs
• In-house formulations to provide the best possible urethane for your application
• Low-cost tooling
• Over 20 years of in-house experience
• Reliable after-sales service and support
Shanghai Pepsen Polyurethane Co., Ltd. (ISO9001:2008 Certified manufacturer, audited by Bureau Veritas , registered capital of RMB 5 million, over 3400 square meters of manufacturing floor space) was established in 1997, located in Shanghai, China. PEPSEN specialize in researching and manufacturing high performance standard and custom mold casting polyurethane elastomer products. Moreover, PEPSEN manufacture some polyurethane products that meet SGS and RoHS approved material specifications. Trust us! PEPSEN engineering staffs have more than 20 years experience of custom casting molded polyurethane production.
Q1: Are you Factory?
A1: Yes, we are a factory focusing on polyurethane for 20 years.
Q2: How many workers in your factory?
A3: We have 85 workers and 80% of them have been working for us over 5 years.
Q3: Are customized and small order available?
A2: Yes, samples or drawings are enough. Either 1pcs or 1000pcs are available.
Q4: How do you make QC control?
A4: We have 10 inspectors inspect from raw material, sample, operation, semi-product to final product.
Q5: How do you deal with complaint from customers?
A5: We replace order or make reimbursement if it is our responsibilities.