1. Green Coffee Bean Extract is sourced from Europe and is standardized to more than 99% Chlorogenic Acid.Chlorogenin Acid is the compound present in coffee.Which has been long known as for its beneficial properties.This active ingredient akes Green Coffee Bean an excellent agent to absorb free oxygen radicals; as well as helping to avert hydroxyl radicals,both which contribute to degradation of cells in the body.
2. Green Coffee Beans have strong polyphenols which act to help reduce free oxygen radicals in the body, but it is standardized to more than 99% Cholorgenic Acid, a dietary polyphenol that helps to regulate metabolism.Test results showed Green Coffee Bean had more than double the rate of oxygen radical absorbance capability when compared to green tea and grape seed extracts.
3. Green Coffee Bean Extract is made from the green beans of the Coffea Arabica plant. There are two types of coffee plants, arabica and robusta. The arabica is higher in quality and higher in chlorogenic and caffeic acids, two primary compounds responsible for an-oxidant activity.
Arabica, Green Coffee Bean
Brown Yellow Powder
Green Coffee Bean
As Per Request
Packaging & Shipping
Athos Chemicals founded in 2010, A one of the fastest growing Company in India are engaged in Manufacturing and Exporting quality assured products like Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients, Pharmaceutical Raw Materials, Drug Intermediates, Nutritional Raw Materials and Finished Formulations for our customers. All our provided products are quality approved by quality experts like FDA,GMP and ISO against the diverse quality norms.
We have started our business with experience and better services to our pharma partners. We undertake long-term contracts for manufacturing API’s, Bulk Drugs, Exepients, Nutrition Products as per your requirement.
This catalyzed our growth in the domestic and global market. Our experience of many years qualified us in Pharmaceutical segment. Now we are actively involved in exporting API's and Excipients to various parts of the world like, USA, Canada, UK, South Korea, Europe, Japan, Germany, CIS countries, Malaysia, Singapore and many other countries.
Since our foundation is laid, we are committed towards offering premium quality Pharmaceutical Drugs to all our clients. All these pharmaceutical drugs are formulated under the guidance of experts, in compliance with the established norms of the industry. While formulating these medicines, our professionals use modern machines and quality-assured ingredients that are procured from the authentic vendors of the market. A team of experienced professionals keep a vigil on various stages of production, so as to maintain quality standard. After formulation of these medicines, our quality controllers examine them on variegated parameters of quality.
Athos chemicals marketing footprint is entrenched across developing markets in multiple countries. Similarly, the group expects to augment its export footprint significantly in width and depth in the future.
This is where Athos chemical steps up to the task for their clients. We provide important APIs at prices that are reasonable, qualitatively quoted and in accordance with the client’s product price expectations. We pursue deals in API,Intermediates which are important components in the manufacture of pharmaceutical drugs. In today’s highly expensive regulatory environment, a slight depreciation in quality can either make or break a business; as drug inspections devour all attention and damage control leads to wastage of time and resources.
1. Are you a Manufacturer? Yes, We have our own Planting base
2. Can you provide samples? We can offer SAMPLES to you!
3. How to confirm the Product Quality before placing orders? You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples.
4. Do you have any certificate? Yes, we have FSMS, HACCP, Halal, QMS, FSSAI, IEC
5. Which kind of payment do you accept? A. For small order, you can pay by Paypal, Western Union or MoneyGram, or through Alibaba. B. Normal order by T/T.
6. How do you ship the cargo to us? By Sea , By air , DHL Express, FedEx, TNT, EMS