Welcome to Browse Our Red Onion & Yellow Onion Powder & Flakes!
Attentive service from our well-trained staff is only for your Good Business with your satisfied smile.
we are direct manufacturer & supplier for dehydrated ONION POWDER, ONION GRANULATE.
contact us via email, fax, welcome to visit our plant in Qingdao.
Thank you for your browse
To: Importers and Customers
Our manufactory would like to cooperate with reliable business partners!
We will overcome current global finance crisis together with all customers!
We deal in new crop sundry dehydrated vegetable, such as garlic flakes, garlic granule, garlic powder, onion cube, onion slice, onion powder, potato granule, china potato granule, carrot granule, celery cube, celery powder, spinage flakes, spinage powder, sweet corn, green chili granule, red chili granule, tomato granule, etc.
10.1. After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.
10.2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.
11. Price terms: FOB, CFR and CIF.
12. Shipment port: Qingdao port, China.
13. Delivery time: within 15 days/40' after signing Sales Contract and prepayment is arrived.
14. Minimum Order: 1 x 20' FCL.
15. Inspection Certificate:
FDA certificate, Fumigation/Disinfection Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate and Inspection Certificate of Quantity & Quality.
16. Contact person ( general manager ): Ms. Vera Wei.
While sending the offer to me, kindly provide me the detailed specification, such as Size(mesh), Packing, Destination port, Price & Payment terms and quantity, we will quote you at best net price ASAP.
Welcome to our manufactory, ( Jiaozhou ) Qingdao, China to visit!
For your first cooperation with our manufactory, we hope you to inspect in person during packing and shipment.