25KG/drum vacuum packing for part A +1kg/ bottle catalyst for part B
200KG/drum packing for part A +1kg/ bottle catalyst for part B
1 - 3000
To be negotiated
RTV-2 liquid molding silicone rubber for mould making with SGS,ISO,ROSH certification
Description of molding silicone rubebr RTV-2 liquid silicon rubber DC-C Series is a kind of room temperature vulcanized silicone rubber in condensation type. It’s generally named as two part silicone rubber , Part A is a flowable liquid silicone, Part B is the curing agent (Tin catalyst) . It’s mainly used for mold making.
Application of molding silicone rubebr RTV-2 liquid silicon rubber DC-C Series silicone rubber is used for making molds of concrete stone, GRC, gypsum decoration, plaster ornaments, fiberglass products, polyester decoration, unsaturated resin crafts, polyresin crafts, polyurethane, bronze, wax, candle, and similar products.
Technical Parameters of molding silicone rubebr RTV-2 liquid silicon rubber (DC-C Series with different hardness from 10-40 shore A, different hardness has different application, pls check our suggestion as below for your reference):
1. DC-C10 and DC-C15 and DC-C20 Silicone rubber are kinds of soft silicone with good fluidity ,its suitable for small size product with detailed pattern by pouring operation, especially popular for the manufacturer of very small resin crafts and candle decorations .
2. DC-C25 Silicone rubber is with good fluidity and moderate hardness which is suitable for middle size product with pattern by pouring operation, especially popular for manufacturer of resin crafts and gypsum decoration. It’s one of our best selling silicone.
3. DC-C30 Silicone rubber with moderate hardness in high tensile and tear strength ,which is suitable for middle or large size product with pattern by both pouring and brushing operation, especially popular for manufacturer of gypsum decoration and concrete molding .Additive is available for brushing operation . It’s one of our best selling silicone!
4. DC-C35 Silicone rubber is with high hardness in high tensile and tear strength ,which is suitable for very large size product with some pattern by brushing and pouring operation, especially popular for manufacturer of large plaster sculpture and concrete decoration . Additive is available for brushing operation.
5. DC-C40 Silicone rubber is a kind of hard silicone in low viscosity ,which is suitable for large size product in simple pattern with pouring operation, especially popular for manufacturer of large PU and concrete or stone products .
*Good operability, easy to demold *Moderate hardness *High tensile and tear strength *Cure at room temperature *Good flexibility *High duplication times
Operation instructions of molding silicone rubebr RTV-2 liquid silicon rubber Step 1: prepare the original molds Make your original molds perfect. fix it on a board. And fix the original mold on a board , then used four piece of board to enclose the original molds .
Step 2: Take 100 G parts A and add 3G parts B and mix them evenly. *Notes: Mold making silicon rubber is a kind of flowing liquid ,it contains two parts. Part A is a kind of flowing white liquid and part B is the curing agent or catalyst .Pls follow the step strictly: 1.Weigh the two part exactly by electronic weight. If not, for example add too much catalyst , the operation time will be too fast to operate ,which will cause inconvenience to operate . 2.Mix part A and part B evenly. Otherwise the silicon rubber will be partly solidified and this will give birth to difficulties in your final operation. What’s more, the finished molds will meet a short life. All of these will cause a waste of silicon rubber.
Step 3: Vacuum pumping Without exception, this step takes less than 10 minutes. Otherwise, it will cause cross linking reaction, and no more further steps will be available.
Step 4: Pouring casting or Brush operation *Notes:1. For simple pattern products we suggest use pouring operation way, which will be very easy to operate and demould. Pourable silicone require low viscosity which will be easy to flow smoothly and easy to de-air . 2.For delicate pattern products we suggest use brushing operation way, which can copy the pattern exactly . Brushable silicone require high viscosity which won’t be easy to flow away and easy to brush . 3. We sugges to set the silicone mold for another 12 hours after demould before you put it into a large production .
Package ofmolding silicone rubebr RTV-2 liquid silicon rubber 25KG/drum vacuum packing for part A +1kg/ bottle catalyst for part B 200KG/drum packing for part A +1kg/ bottle catalyst for part B
Shelf life of molding silicone rubebr RTV-2 liquid silicon rubber 1.Twelve(12) months when stored under dry and cool place by original package under 25℃