radar detector module used in roadway vehicle detect, connetct to cemera, for over speed vehicle photos taken.
The low-end stuff that we can get our hands on usually suffers from poor range, lack of sensitivity, and no way to characterize what the target is. But today we can use the good stuff that, until recently, was only available to military: radar. In this post we will discuss how radar works, commercially available small radar devices, and where to learn more to help make it easy to add radar to your next project. Reach out and sense something!
· Connects to the diagnostic OBD port of your car
· SAVVY mutes the volume of V1’s alerts automatically at low speeds
· stays nearly out of sight down near your steering column
· Serves as V1’s power source and replaces the Lighter Adapter
· Easy install in all cars with OBD port
specifications of Radar Narrow Beam Microwave radar module
1. high sensitivity, can detect moving vehicle>150m
2. low power conumption <1W (typical cvalue 12V @ 75mA)