Rebecca high quality female training mannequin head with 100% Indian hair for haircut training
Indian hair is more soft and natural to wear. The curls maintain their shape after washing and cap size is adjustable using the smooth straps. The open wefts provide coolness and are constructed to provide full coverage.
Rebecca training head
Hair Grade AAAA
Hair Material: 100% Indian hair
Wig color: 6#
No shedding No tangle
Body wavy, straight, deep wave.
one piece with a header card. cardboard box packaging. then plus a PVC bag
The origin of the hair and the processing technique are directly related to the strength and quality of the end-product. The chemicals needed, to sanitize and strip away the original color to produce different curl patterns and colors, are very strong and can affect the integrity of the hair depending on method used. When a higher quality of chemicals and a more artful approach to processing is used, the results are higher quality product and thus higher price.
What is a Basic Cap Wig?
Basic caps are the most common and affordable design. Wefts of hair are sewn onto the cap, which has a closed lace layer at the crown. The hair is cut and styled into a specific style and the crown is often teased or crimped so you cannot see down through to the cap. This type of cap often gives the hair volume at the crown.
How to Wash?
1. Gently detangle the hair by combing through with a paddle brush( or a wide toothed comb for curly styles), working from ends to roots.
2. Run lukewarm water through the hair.
3. Using a mild, highly moisturizing shampoo that is PH balanced, gently massage through the hair by squeezing out excess water with your fingers, working your way down the length of the hair. Do not rub or twist the hair.
4. Rinse the shampoo out thoroughly. Dry with Towel and then apply a generous amount of moisture rich conditioner. For synthetic hair: Spray leave-in conditioner from the mid-shaft to the ends. Tip: Avoid the root or knots B) For human hair: Leave in for a few minutes before rinsing. Do NOT apply conditioner to the root.
5. Let lukewarm water flow in the same direction of the hair to avoid tangling. Squeeze and press the hair; do NOT wring.
6. A) For synthetic hair: Leave to Air dry. Tip: Gently part the hair with a comb before wig dries B) For human hair: Blow dry about 80% and then round brush until smooth.
More Care Tips:
1. We recommend washing your wig every 2 to 3 weeks of wear, as needed. Products specifically formulated for wigs should be used, as regular shampoos and conditioners are not designed with the nature of wigs in mind.
2. When not in use, store your wig on a wig stand or mannequin in a cool, dry location free of extreme temperatures, mold and dust. This will help maintain the shape, cleanliness and style of your wig.
3. wash only as often as you need to. This will prolong the life of your wig/hairpiece.
4. Never twist/wring/squeeze your wig. Avoid sleeping on the wig. This may compromise its style/structure.
5. Never expose your synthetic wig to heated styling tools such as hair dryers, curling irons, or other heat sources.
6. Always use a wide tooth or pick comb for curly styles and a wire brush for straight styles. Avoid standard brushes.
How to Style your wig?
One of the greatest benefits of synthetic wigs is that they require very little maintenance and do not have to be restyled after every wash. With synthetic hair you’ll want to steer clear of intense heat -- even a short burst of heat from an oven can cause irreparable fiber damage. If style versatility or daily styling routine is something you enjoy, human hair or heat-friendly synthetic hair is the way to go.
To completely restyle your human hair wig, we suggest taking it to your stylist. If you decide to restyle it yourself, please follow these guidelines:
*Place wig on wig stand. Use standard or electric rollers or pin curls.
*Remove tangles with a wire brush or wide toothcomb.
*Pick up hair and wind on roller, smoothing ends as you go.
*Use medium setting with electric rollers or hair dryer. With hair dryer about 12” from wig, circulate heat evenly and continuously.
*Allow hair to cool before removing rollers or pin curls.
*Lightly brush or back comb desired areas and spray with hair spray.
Why Choose Human Hair?Human Hair offers the most natural look and feel. It is remarkably soft with a shine and movement that is not easily duplicated in synthetic hair. It is also extremely versatile. Human Hair can be cut and styled to fulfill your personal needs. And while it can be a more expensive pick, with the proper care, it is also more durable.