1. Rechargeable 18650 battery 3.7V 6000mAh li ion battery pack Specification:
18650 Li ion Lithium Ion battery:
1. Product Feature and Advance:
(1). Large capacity. 18650 lithium battery capacity is generally between 900mAh - 2600mAh. 18650 lithium battery pack is casually can break through 5000mAh.
(2). Long life. Cycle life can reach more than 500 times.
(3). High safety performance. No explosion, no combustion, no poison, no pollution.
(4). High voltage. Nominal voltage is 3.7v.
(5). No memory effect. Before charging Do not have to discharge the remaining electricity, easy to use.
(6). Small internal resistance. Greatly reduces the battery self power consumption.
Solar power system, Notebook, walkie-talkie, instrumentation, audio equipment, aeromodelling, toys, cameras, digital cameras, LED light, electric tools , robot, GPS, radio, portable source, loudspaker box, unmanned aerial vehicle, torch, aeromodelling and other electronic equipment.
3. Product storage.
Battery storage environment should be clean, dry, ventilated room, should avoid contact with corrosive substances, should be far away from fire and heat source.
2. Rechargeable 18650 battery 3.7V 6000mAh li ion battery pack pictures:
3, Factory and Facility:
Note for battery pack use:
1. Read the battery instructions carefully, use the recommended battery, and operate in accordance with the operating procedures;
2. Check that electrical and battery contacts are clean, wipe with wet cloth when necessary, dry and pack in the correct polarity direction;
3. Do not let children replace batteries without adult custody. Small batteries such as AAA should be kept out of reach of children;
4. Do not mix new, old or different types of batteries, especially dry batteries and rechargeable batteries;
5. Do not attempt to regenerate a battery by heating, charging, or other means to avoid danger;
6. Do not short-circuit the rechargeable battery. Otherwise, it will damage the battery and cause the battery to burn. Do not heat the battery or throw it into water or fire. Putting the battery into the water will invalidate the battery. Putting the battery into the fire will cause the battery to break down, or burst into a violent chemical reaction, or produce some harmful gases and smoke.
8. Do not remove the battery or try to penetrate the battery with sharp objects because the electrolyte inside the battery can harm skin and clothing;
9. After the use of electrical appliances should be disconnected power switch, so as to avoid heating and fire;
10. The battery should be removed from long term unused appliances, stored after emptying, and charged and discharged every 3 months or so;
11. Battery should be kept in a cool, dry place, avoid direct sunlight;
12. Nickel charger and lithium charger can not be mixed;
13. Cannot use the battery, the high temperature produced during welding will damage the internal structure of the battery, may make the battery unusable, or even dangerous;
14. Can not reverse charge, reverse charge is equivalent to overdischarge, overdischarge will cause adverse reactions in the battery and lead to serious damage to the battery, producing a large number of gases, which may cause chemical leakage of the rechargeable battery;
15. Do not put the battery under Rain Water, Rain Water can conduct electricity, when the battery under the Rain Water, it is likely to occur short circuit, so that the battery instant large current discharge and hot, will damage the battery or risk;
16. Batteries cannot be stored in high temperature or wet conditions, the battery itself reaction will intensify. Therefore, it is impossible to provide adequate capacity for electrical appliances. In addition, under high temperature and high humidity, the aging rate of the battery will be greatly accelerated, and the electronic components (other than high temperature batteries) will be corroded.