Agriculture Grade, Electron Grade, Food Grade, Industrial Grade, Medicine Grade, Reagent Grade
Colorless Non Turbid
High Purity Refrigerant Gas R407c
Odorless Refrigerant Gas
Disposable Steel Cylinder
Cylinder Refrigerant R407 Gas
10000 Kilogram/Kilograms per Day
Packaging & Delivery
many sizes of can, disposable/refillable/CE/KGS/DOTcyldinder and ISO tank.
about 20 days
Refrigerant R407a nitroethane Refrigerant R407c
Place of Origin:
Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
STARGET , Neutral
20000 Tons /week
Retrofit: R-407C can be used to retrofit existing R-22 systems in positive displacement, direct expansion refrigeration, and air conditioning equipment. R-407C should not be used in centrifugal chillers or other equipment that uses a flooded evaporator due, to its high temperature glide.
1. Establish baseline performance. Note the oil type in use and any system operating data (if system is operating properly). Check for existing leaks and identify any needed repairs.
2. Recover the existing refrigerant charge (DO NOT vent to atmosphere). Weigh the amount of refrigerant removed.
3. Drain existing oil from the compressor sump, suction line accumulators, etc. Record the amount of oil removed. Add an equivalent amount of OEM recommended POE oil.
4. Recharge the system with the recovered R-22 charge and run the system (at least 1 hour) to circulate the new lubricant.
5. Recover the R-22 charge again and check the residual oil content of the lubricant. The amount of the original lubricant in the POE must be less than 5%.
6. Repeat steps 3 – 5, as needed, until the required oil purity level is reached. Once the oil flushes are completed, standard maintenance should be conducted (i.e. filter-drier change, leak repairs).
7. Evacuate the system (less than 500 microns) and ensure it maintains a vacuum. If vacuum is lost, it may indicate that leaks are present in the system.
8. Charge system with R-407C refrigerant. Remove refrigerant as liquid only from cylinder. The initial charge weight should be approximately 90% of the standard charge for R-22, charging up to 95% if necessary.
9. Adjust TXV set point and/or refrigerant charge to achieve the desired superheat. Low side pressure control settings may also need to be adjusted.
10. Monitor oil level in the compressor. If necessary, adjust oil amount to attain normal operating level (mid-sight glass).
11. Label system clearly, indicating the type and amounts of system refrigerant and oil.
Applications include residential and commercial air conditioning systems, non-flooded evaporator chillers, and some commercial refrigeration systems. Since R-407C has similar properties to R-22, it is possible (with modifications) to use it in the same equipment designed for R-22 today.