Material Receiving&IQC → Stock → Material to SMT → Solder Paste/Glue Printing → Chip Mount → Reflow → 100% Visual Inspection → Automated Optical Inspection (Precision AOI machine) → QC Sampling → SMT Stock → Material to PTH → Plated Through Hole on production line → Wave Soldering → Touch Up → 100% Visual Inspection → In-Circuit Test (ICT) → Final Assembly → Functional Test (FCT) → Packing → Storage → Shipping
Functional test equipment
Requested information for PCB assembly:
1. Gerber file &Bom list if possible
2. PCB sample
3. Testing method & Testing fixture
***Research & Technology capability
1) Over 50 engineers, including hardware engineer & software engineer, who can offer technical assistant for developing your new projects, or improving your old products.
2) EMC test room and all other kinds of test machine to ensure the quality for each design.
3) High efficiency to shorten the sample lead time. Normally it will take 4 weeks on developing one PCBA for small home appliance, and 8-10 weeks on developing the PCBA for the white goods, such as PCBA for washing machine, refrigerator, and air conditioner.