1. Product Descriptions
Item name: Retaining button lock cardboard box
1) Material: 1200gsm cardboard and PU leather for surface
2) Size: L22 x W15.5 x H8 (cm)
3) Printing: 4 colors; PMS pantone color
4) Surface: Matte lamination; Glossy lamination, UV etc are available
5) Your designs or artworks: Yes; OEM orders actually
6) Magnet closure with metal button
7) Packing: Corrugated shipping carton
8) Special requests please contact us for further discussing.
* The detials listed above are for your information only. We actually produce the products from your designs, artworks, samples etc.
2. Product Pictures
3. Basic Details
1. Rapid Response. We work in 2 shifts in one day for possible 24 hours service. Service is one of our products.
2. Free samples. Welcome to check with us for free samples.
3. MOQ: 500pcs. Many companies do not accept the orders, but we do.
4. Strength. Advanced equipments: Offset presses: 5-color Heidelberg CD102, Roland, HAMADA, Post-printing
equipments: automatic gluing box machine, automatic die-cutting machine, automatic cutting-paper machine,
hot stamping press, filming machine, UV press and so on.
5. Rich Experience. We have been in packaging and printing over 10 years. Recommends or suggestions will be
provided for better quality and economic costs.
6. Strict QC. For each order, strict inspection will be carried out by the QC department before shipping.
7. Certificates. FSC, SGS testing reports etc can be made when necessary.
Q1: Do you have stock or finished products to sell?
A1: No. All of our products are customized from indicated requests. It can be artwork, design, sample, idea, etc
which includes size, material, quantity, design, packaging, etc. Obviously, your logo can be printed on.
Q2: If I want to get a quotation, what information should I let you know?
A2: Details below-mentioned will save your time of communication and by them we will be able to quote precisely.
1. The quantity and size
2. Material (paper type and thickness or gsm)
3. Surface treatment (Matte or glossy lamination or Varnishing, etc.)
4. Printing colors.
5. For precise price, please try to provide the picture, design or artworks. Samples will be best for clarifying.
Q3: What kind of format is available for printing?
A3: 1. The popular ones: PDF, CDR, AI, PSD.
2. Bleed size: 3-5mm.
3. Resolution: 300DPI and the higher, the better.
Q4: How many days will sample making take? And how about the mass production?
A4: Generally, 5-7 days for samples making.
The lead time of mass production will depend on quantity, production art, etc.
Q5: Is there inspection for my orders?
A5: Yes. The merchandise will follow and check each step of production. And the finished products will be carried
out inspection by QC department. To keep informed, we will show the photos or video during the production.
Anymore questions welcome to let us know freely.