Richpeace Laser Cutting Machine on Automotive Interiors
Feature & Advantages
1. Aluminum oxide work table, customized cutting groove according to the cutting path.
Advantages: No pollution on table and material, excellent exhaust effect.
2. With automatic feeding system, completely automatic work.
3. Roll material and piece material can work on the same machine.
4. SICK brand safety sensor, guarantee operator safe during operation.
Application of the sewing machine
Car sunroof shade cutting.
Equipped with Richpeace Computer control system, 130W enhanced laser tube, cooling system.
PAYMENT TERMS: 30% BY T/T BEFORE PRODUCTION, BALANCE 70% T/T BEFORE DELIVERY
DELIVERY TIME: 20 DAYS AFTER RECEIVING THE SIGNED CONTRACT AND DEPOSIT
Welcome to our Richpeace company
Richpeace Group was founded in 1992, is a national high-tech enterprise that has R & D, produce, sales and system program. Richpeace Group is one of the top 100 light industry enterprise and one of the top 10 sewing industry enterprise.
Richpeace Group production base – Tianjin Richpeace Computer & Machinery Co., Ltd. locates in Baodi Economic Development Zone, Tianjin City, China. The company has a total investment of 150 million RMB, covering an area of 76,000 square meters that with 500 employees, including 100 R & D personnel and 320 patents.
Richpeace vision is: in the flexible material application industry, including home textile, garment and industrial textiles, dedicated to the two processes– “cutting + sewing”, finally realize flexible manufacturing. Richpeace products have covered in 8 series including Automatic sewing Equipment, Embroidery Equipment, Quilting Equipment, CAM Equipment, Laser Equipment, Hardware Equipment, CAD Software and Computer Control System.sales network covers more than 100 countries and regions around the world.
Factory Top View
1. INSTALLATION AND ADJUSTMENT: SELLER WILL SEND ONE TECHNICIAN TO BUYER’S FACTORY TO INSTALL THIS MACHINE, WHILE ALL CHARGES WILL BE BORNE BY BUYER, LIKE ROUND TICKETS, FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION, LOCAL TRAFFIC, ETC.
2. TRAINING TERMS: SELLER CAN PROVIDE THE FREE TRAINING TO BUYER IN SELLER’S FACTORY NOT MORE THAN 10DAYS, WHILE OTHER ACCOMMONDATION AND FOODING AND TRAVELLING EXPENSES SHOULD BE BORNE BY BUYER.
3. MAINTENANCE: DAILY MAINTENANCE IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE BUYER, WHILE SUPPORTED BY THE SUPPLIER. IF BUYER WANT SELLER SEND TECHNICIAN TO BUYER’S FACTORY TO DO THE MAINTENANCE, WHILE ALL CHARGES WILL BE BORNE BY BUYER, LIKE ROUND TICKETS, FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION, LOCAL TRAFFIC, ETC.
4. WARRANTY: 12 MONTHS SINCE THE DATE OF MACHINE INSTALLATION, EXCLUDING THE COMSUMABLE PARTS AND HUMANLY DAMAGED PARTS. BROKEN ELECTRICAL PARTS INCLUDING BOARDS OR MOTORS OR DRIVERS OR OTHER RELATED ELECTRICAL CONTROL COMPONENTS AND PARTS SHOULD BE RETURNED BACK TO SELLER WHILE THE EXPRESSING OR POSTING EXPENSE FOR THE NEW AND BROKEN ELECTRICAL PARTS SHOULD BE BORNE BY BUYER. EASY-BROKEN PARTS COULD BE REPLACED FREE OF CHARGE WHILE THE COURIER EXPENSES SHOULD BE BORNE BY BUYER.