Rubber Hose Pump
1) Unique structure with no sealing element, no leakage, no pollution;
2) Advanced rolling technology adopted, no need of lubrication for roller;
3) High self-priming & self-cleaning ability; reversible;
4) Simple hose installation, simple operation, easy to assemble and maintain, lower maintenance cost;
5) Linear regulation of flow rate, limited, measuring ability;
6) No block when pumping fluid with high viscosity and impurities;
7) Long service life;
8) High suction lift and output pressure.
There is a special made rubber hose with smooth inner surface and high strength installed in the pump body.
When a pair of roller rotate and squeeze the hose, the rotation and squeezing force will force the transported material flow in single direction and no back flow.
After the material in hose is transported, the squeezed will return to its normal shape by its elasticity and pressing force of side rollers.
During the procedure, the vacuum generated will suck the material into hose cavity, and then the sucked material will be squeezed by coming rollers and discharged from the output again.
With the continuous rotation of roller, the material is sucked and discharged continuously.