1.With knurled Chuck Handle in"R"release position and bur or accessory in collet, place triangular hole in Chuck Wrench over triangular flats of Collet head&unscrew the collet counter-clockwise Remove collet.
2. With bur or accessory in new collet, thread into handpiece. Place triangular hole in Chuck Wrench over triangular flats of Collet head and tighten the collet clockwise. Be careful not to over-tighten. Test to insure that new collet releases accessory smoothly in the "R" released position. Test to insure that new collet holds firmly in the "S" secure position and spindle rotates freely.
Burs and other accessories can be inserted or removed from the handpiece collet when the collet is open. To open the collet:
1. Turn off the motor using the Motor On/Off Switch 3 and the Power Switch.
2. Twist the Chuck Handle in the "R" or release direction (clockwise) until the raised indicator bar clicks into the far left mark on the silver center ring.
3. Remove the accessory and replace with another accessory. Insert the 'new' accessory shank fully into the collet for maximum support. You should feel it touch the back of the collet.
4.Twist the knurled Chuck Handle toward the "S" or secure position by turning counter-clockwise until it snaps to lock the collet. The accessory and the collet will be able to spin freely. The raised collet indicator bar will be above the far right mark in the silver center ring. Note: The intermediate position between "S" and "R" holds both the spindle and the accessory in a locked position. This is useful to unscrew an over-tightened mandrel screw.
A Micromotor Handpiece is a high speed rotary power tool which can be dangerous and cause serious injury if it is not used properly. NEVER operate it without wearing eye protection.
• ALWAYS wear proper eye and face protection. • ONLY use accessories rated for 35,000 rpm or higher speeds when operating this micromotor.safe operation when using accessories with head diameters of more than 3/32″ (2mm). • ALWAYS observe the manufacturer's maximum speed rating when using any accessory. • NEVER use or continue to use any accessory which appears to be damaged, loose, vibrating, bent, or out of balance. Inspect each accessory for cracks or flaws before use. • ALWAYS insert the shank or arbor of an accessory or mandrel into the collet or chuck of the handpiece as far as possible in order to provide proper support and close the collet or chuck securely. • NEVER use excessive side pressures which may tend to bend or break the shank or arbor of an accessory. Let the speed of the accessory do the work. • DO NOT stall the motor by jamming or using excessive pressure on the mounted point, buff, wheel or accessory. This can result in damage to the motor. • WEAR a dust protector, mask or respirator to prevent the inhalation of harmful dust or debris from grinding, carving or other operations performed with this power tool. • NEVER operate with a damaged power cord. If the power cord or plug to the handpiece is damaged, repair or replace immediately. • USE a dust collector (vacuum system) to pull sawdust, grinding dust, or other debris away from the work area and the micromotor intake vents. • NEVER turn on or start the Handpiece while chuck is in open (unlocked) position. This can damage the handpiece. Make sure that a bur is installed and secured in the collet, that the spindle is NOT locked and that the bur can spin freely. Always operate and store it with a bur or other accessory in the chuck and with the chuck in the closed position. • DO NOT operate the handpiece in the presence of any flammable liquid or gas.
[107 double lock]
Q1. Can I have a sample order for your goods? A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable.
Q2. What about the lead time? A:Sample needs 3-5 days, mass production time needs 1-2 weeks.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for your goods order? A: Low MOQ, 5pc for sample checking is available
Q4. How do you ship the goods and how long does it take to arrive? A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. Arrival time depend on the specific address. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q6.How to proceed an order for your goods? A: Firstly, We should be check with the specifice goods, quantity, requirements, shipping way and payments way. B.when we got your deposit will arrange goods produce,after we got balance will ship them to your designated address. What is more, you also have another choice to choose alibaba trade assurance, more details to read this link:https://service.alibaba.com/buyer/faq_detail/20155179.htm
Q7. Is it OK to print my logo on the product? A: Yes. Please inform us formally before our production and confirm the design firstly based on our sample.
Q8: Do you offer guarantee for the products? A: Yes, we offer 1 years warranty to our controller box.
Q9: How to deal with the faulty? Firstly, Our products are produced in strict quality control system and the defective rate will be less than 0.2%. Secondly, 1)controller box Warranty 1 year, If find defect, pls kindly send us vedio, we will send client some spare parts for free. 2) handpiece not keep warranty, coz there is some defect in cord, so you can buy some cords for replacemen. 3)our bearing made of japan, it is not easy to broke, dont keep warranty. For defective batch products, we will repair them to you or we can discuss the solution including re-call according to real situation.