Our clinical centrifuge is ideal for the separation of serum, plasma, urea, blood samples and other routine applications in hospital and research laboratories.CPU controls all operating parameters including speed and time
- High accuracy of speed, excellent performance
- Operation can be timed from 30 seconds to 99 minutes or continuous running
- Timer commences once the set speed is reached, so the separation time is more accurate
- Gentle braking at low speeds with efficient separation
Brushless DC motor
Door interlock,Overspeed detector; Automatic internal diagnosis
Speed/RCF switch; Short-time run function; sound-alert function
classify: mini centrifuge, small centrifuge, clinica centrifuge, low speed centrifuge, medical centrifuge, Pharmaceutical centrifuge, special centrifuge.
Details for our Clinical Centrifuge
• Easy programming to achieve high accuracy of speed control • Easy operation with intuitive menu and easy-to-read display • Rotor speed can be set and displayed by RPM or G-force • Maintenance-free brushless DC motors • Quick spin function with press and hold pulse key • Lid with electric lock and automatic release function saves processing time and prevents samples overheating • Automatic self-diagnosis on startup showing accumulative running time and last running parameters • Braking time 2 gears adjustable(for A6-50P rotor) • A12-10P and A6-50P are not interchangeable
Conforms to international safety standards and regulations
- Clinical centrifuges have passed the explosion-proof test and marked with CE, cTUVus and FCC. MCA test according to IEC/EN61010-2-20 including explosion-proof and bio-safe tests.
- Passed EN61010-2-101:2002 particular requirements for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment
- High strength plastic rotor and excellent balance technology to guarantee a quiet and stable operation
- Dual protection casing provides safe and reliable running
- Brushless motor drive quickly and effortlessly accelerates the rotor to set speed
- User-friendly large LCD display show all information
- RPM or G-force can be set and displayed
- Parameters can be modified after the set speed is reached
- Quick spins are possible by pressing and holding PULSE key. The centrifuge speed can be accelerated and held at the target speed.
- Automatic release the lid when operation has stopped to save processing time