Chondroitin Sulfate is a molecule, which occurs naturally in the body. It is an important component of cartilage - the tough connective tissue that cushions the joints. The molecule was discovered in the cartilage of cows in 1861 by a German chemist, Fischer.
Chondroitin Sulfate is a muco-polysaccaride (glucosaminoglycan) with a high viscosity and the N-acetylgalactosamine as repeated link and with a sulfate group pr. disaccharide unit. The most frequently found muco-polysaccarides in the body are Chondroitin-4-Sulfate and Chondrotin-6-Sulfate. They are present in both bones and connective tissues.
THE FUNCTIONS OF CHONDROITIN SULFATE
Chondroitin Sulfate has several functions. It delivers nutrients to the joint cartilage, helps to inhibit the enzymes that decompose the joint cartilage and speeds up the formation of a new joint cartilage. As a result, the elasticity and plasticity, which are the functions of the joint cartilage can be maintained through the use of Chondroitin Sulfate.
In recent years, research has made great progress, and its various functions including actions on the joint of the knee has become elucidated one after another. As a result, it is now considered an essential substance for the maintenance of healthy joints.
MANY USES OF CHONDROITIN SULFATE
Chondroitin Sulfate is used in many different food and pharmaceutical products. From food supplements, beauty and personal care products, to veterinarian products and pet food.
To support all the demanding customers, we are going to focus on value addition in order to satisfy the needs of all our customers. The valued-added service spans:
All freights are determined based on the weight of the item and the destination. 1.1kg with double plastic container inside/Aluminum foil bag outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/Fiber drum outside or it is at your option. 2.Dispatch goods Usually via DHL and FEDEX, but other kind of shipping ways can be negotiated. 3.Delivery Time: 7 days after payment.
1. How does your factory do regarding quality control? Quality is priority. People always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the end: All raw material we used are environmental-friendly;Skillful workers care every details in handling the stamping, printing, stitching, packing processes;Quality Control Department specially responsible for quality checking in each process.
2. Are your products compliant to FDA and EU standards? And have you done REACH registration for European markets? Yes, absolutely! We have been sold our popular products around the world, and we can provide all papers files.
3. What is the minimum order quantity? The minimum order quantity depends on the product range.
4. Can you provide samples? Yes. We can provide samples depend on your detailed requirements.
5. What's the delivery period for one order? If w have products in stock, it takes less than 2 weeks. But if we do not have sufficient quantities in stock, it takes 4 weeks.