Seven points trousers Plus size Spring summer Baggy pant workout stretch korean style pants for women

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$13.75 - $15.78 / Piece | 50 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Size:
S M L XL
Color:
Blue Black White
Samples:
$50.00 /Piece | 1 Piece (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Shipping:
Support Express · Sea freight · Land freight
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 101 - 500 501 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 10 20 30 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 300 Pieces) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
Yangyang
Model Number:
P191076
Fabric Type:
Worsted
Feature:
Anti-Static, Anti-pilling, Sustainable, Anti-wrinkle, Plus Size
Supply Type:
OEM service
Material:
Polyester/Nylon
Technics:
Plain Dyed
Season:
Spring
Fit Type:
Loose
Pattern Type:
3D
Front Style:
Flat
Closure Type:
Zipper Fly
Waist Type:
High
Pant Style:
Wide Leg Pants
Length:
Full Length, Full Length
Decoration:
None
Style:
Casual
Product name:
Wide Leg Pants for women
Colors:
Picture color or Customize
MOQ:
50pcs
Sample:
Support Custom Sample
Size:
S-M-L-XL
Service:
OEM ODM Custom
Gender:
Lady Women
Logo:
Custom Logo Accepted
Age Group:
18-35 Years
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 piece/bag, special packing according to your requirement, please inform us in advance, cloth will be packed according to your requirement.
Port
guangzhou\shenzhen
Picture Example:
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 101 - 500 501 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 10 20 30 To be negotiated
Video Description

 

 

Product Description

 

Style NumberP191076
Designs

 women wide leg pants

MaterialPolyester/Nylon
ColorPicture Color And Customized
SizeS\M\L\XL
Logo LabelsAccording to customer requirements
ServicesOEM/ODM

 

Related Products

 

Company Information

 

 

 

Our Services

1.One package service from design to delivery

2.Customized products

3.Premium products with competitive price

4.Quick delivery

 

Our Advantage
About Products
Product Strategy

Medium and high end, big potential market, high-quality fabrics

 

Product Category

Diversified products to meet most of customers' requirements

Good sewing, nice packing
Competitive Price

 

About Production
Minimum order quantity

Effective delivery time, keep qualified and high quality goods

Professional design team
Fast delivery

 

About Service
Pre sales serviceProvide accurate quotation and timely reply according to customer's requirements.
Purchasing serviceRegularly update production, customer priority
After Sales ServiceDealing with the actual problems of the products sold honestly, credibly and responsibly

 

 

FAQ

Q:Can I wholesale with specials and services?
A:Yes, we are a professional manufacturer, offering wholesalers a favorable price and good service. Accept OEM and  ODM.
Q:What packaging does your factory use?
A:Can be customized according to customer needs.
Q:When can I ship after I pay?
A:Sample ordering time is 1-7 days, and batch ordering time is 10 to 30 days.
Q:Is there a sample?
A:Yes, but the customer needs to pay for the sample and delivery costs.
Q:What is the payment method?
A:The deposit for TT is 30% and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment.
 

Welcome to contact us today for further details about our company and products!

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>

Similar products in other categories: