Sexy Asymmetric Women Party Club Casual Dresses Midi Spring Summer Autumn,spring

  • 50 - 199 Pieces
    $19.46
  • 200 - 499 Pieces
    $12.67
  • >=500 Pieces
    $12.66
Color:
Burgundy
Size:
S M L XL
Samples:
sample-image , L
$50.00 /Piece | 1 Piece (Min. Order) | Buy Samples
Shipping:
Support Express · Sea freight · Land freight · Air freight
Lead Time:
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 101 - 500 501 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 15 25 30 Negotiable
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 100 Pieces)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 200 Pieces)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 300 Pieces) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Age Group:
Adults
Dress Type:
Casual Dresses
Pattern Type:
Floral
Waistline:
Natural
Neckline:
V-neck
Dresses Length:
Midi
Style:
Casual
Silhouette:
Loose
Season:
Spring, Spring Summer Autumn
Sleeve Length(cm):
Sleeveless
Decoration:
None
7 days sample order lead time:
Support
Supply Type:
OEM service
Material:
100% Polyester
Fabric Type:
Chiffon
Technics:
Printed
Feature:
Anti-Static, Anti-wrinkle, Breathable, Sustainable
Place of Origin:
Guangdong, China
Brand Name:
Yangyang
Model Number:
D19619
Sleeve Style:
Sleeveless
Fashion Element:
simple
Product Name:
Women dresses
Gender:
Female
Color:
Customized Color
MOQ:
50pcs
Size:
S-M-L-XL
Logo:
Accept Customized Logo
Sample:
Custom Sample
Sample time:
7 - 10 Days
Service:
Custom OEM ODM
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
200000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1 piece/bag, special packing according to your requirement, please inform us in advance, cloth will be packed according to your requirement.
Port
guangzhou/shenzhen
Picture Example:
package-img
Lead Time :
Quantity(Pieces) 1 - 100 101 - 500 501 - 1000 >1000
Est. Time(days) 15 25 30 To be negotiated
Video Description

 

 

Product Description

 

Style Number D19613
Designs

Womens dresses 

Material 100% POLYESTER 
Color Picture Color And Customized
Size S\M\L\XL
Logo Labels According to customer requirements
Services OEM/ODM

 

Related Products

 

Our Services

1.One package service from design to delivery

2.Customized products

3.Premium products with competitive price

4.Quick delivery

 

Our Advantage
About Products
Product Strategy

Medium and high end, big potential market, high-quality fabrics

 

Product Category

Diversified products to meet most of customers' requirements

Good sewing, nice packing
Competitive Price

 

About Production
Minimum order quantity

Effective delivery time, keep qualified and high quality goods

Professional design team
Fast delivery

 

About Service
Pre sales service Provide accurate quotation and timely reply according to customer's requirements.
Purchasing service Regularly update production, customer priority
After Sales Service Dealing with the actual problems of the products sold honestly, credibly and responsibly

 

 

FAQ

Q:Can I wholesale with specials and services?
A:Yes, we are a professional manufacturer, offering wholesalers a favorable price and good service. Accept OEM and  ODM.
Q:What packaging does your factory use?
A:Can be customized according to customer needs.
Q:When can I ship after I pay?
A:Sample ordering time is 1-7 days, and batch ordering time is 10 to 30 days.
Q:Is there a sample?
A:Yes, but the customer needs to pay for the sample and delivery costs.
Q:What is the payment method?
A:The deposit for TT is 30% and the remaining 70% is paid before shipment.
 

Welcome to contact us today for further details about our company and products!