Shockwave therapy equipmentis change a pneumatic pulse sound waves transformed into accurate ballistic shock compressed gas to produce energy ,through a physical medium to transmit the human body, it is use the bullet body drive inside the handle to pulse impact site of action on human pain has very good results. Common effects: improved blood circulation and accelerate bone healing and analgesic effects.
Shockwave treatment for ED-involves using an acoustic wave that goes into the penis. These sound wave are focused onto the penis and perineal region. The perineal the testicles. Shockwave treatment for ED involves a cellular interaction. This reaction can trigger increased blood flow and can create regeneration of tissue. As seen above, shockwaves treat ED using a shockwave therapy device Using this device, the sound wave is placed along the shaft of the penis and pelvic floor region Our Shockwave Therapy Machine is used for the treatment of shock therapy for treatment reasons, not just symptoms. A breakthrough treatment system can bring lasting erectile function and new sexual spontaneity to millions of people-painless, natural and safe.
Shockwave for cellulite removal-Extracorporeal Shock Waves Therapy (ESWT), emitting like pulses and create vibrations to attack fibrous strands around fatty deposits under the skin. It is a technique of loosening and breaking the fibers and releasing of fat, water, and toxins. Simultaneously stimulate the production of very active and healthy new collagen fibers and gradually restores elasticity and strength of the skin. Through waves accelerates blood circulation and so much more oxygen and nutrients to reach these areas. The end result is a much smoother and tighter skin quickly and permanently.
1. Tennis elbow Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the lateral elbow
2. Shoulder pain with or without calcification Painful limitation of shoulder movement 3. Golfer's elbow Painful inflammation of the tendon attachment on the medial elbow 4. Bursitis trochanterica Painful periostitis of the hip 5. Patella tip syndrome Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain 6. Tibial edge syndrome Inflammation of the tibial edge due to excessive strain 7. Achillodynia Painful irritation of the achilles tendon 8. Painful heel Painful,mostly chronic inflammation of the heel 9. Inflammation of the tendon attachment
Painful inflammation of tendon attachments due to overexertion or improper strain,or due to degenerative processes
1. Ingrowth of Neovascularization, Reversal of Chronic Inflammation, Stimulation of Collagen
2. Ballistic pneumatic shockwave with multiple tips on applicator
3. Max energy up to 4 Bar and frequency up to 21Hz
4. High effectivenes, fastly relieve pain;
5. Non-invasive, no anesthetic, convenient and fast;
6. Each nursing only 20-30 minutes, 5-10 nursing each session;
7. Widely applied to different soft tissue treatments.
FAQ: What signs indicate this therapy is needed? Shock wave therapy may treat conditions such as degenerated tendons (Achilles tendonitis),
heel pain (plantar fasciitis) and tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis). How Long Does Treatment Last? The therapy session takes about 15 minutes depending on the disorder that is treated.
In general, 3-5 sessions are necessary at weekly intervals. The greatest success rate when
dealing with problem areas is achieved by following a 12 week treatment program. When should I avoid this therapy? Complications are infrequent with shock wave therapy. People who have poor sensation (neuropathy) or hypersensitivity in the target area should not have this procedure. Open sores should also be avoided. Shock wave therapy is not used in patients with heart conditions or seizures. It should not be used during pregnancy. This should be discussed with your physician before undergoing the procedure.
Guangzhou Cherrybeauty Technology Co., Limitedis a professional manufacturer of beauty equipment. Our company has got independent import and export rights. Thus, we can distribute all kinds of beauty equipment to clients globally. Our main product have got European CE, ISO9001:2001, ISO13485:2003 and other certifications.