Siberian ginseng is a plant. People use the root of the plant to make medicine. Siberian ginseng is often called an “adaptogen.” This is a non-medical term used to describe substances that can supposedly strengthen the body and increase general resistance to daily stress.In addition to being used as an adaptogen, Siberian ginseng is used for conditions of the heart andblood vessels such as high blood pressure, low blood pressure, hardening of the arteries(atherosclerosis), and rheumatic heart disease.
Siberian ginseng extract
Plant Part Used
Eleutheroside B,E 0.8%-1.2%
-Enhancing the function of immune system and the ability of anti-infection;
- With the function of anti-aging, whch will delay the ageing of the cells and extend cell’s life;
- Protecting hematopoietic function and improving hepatic detoxifcation function;
- Preventing and treating coronary heart disease;
- With the function of improving the body's adaptability.
1. Treat our Customers Right – Genuinely Interact 2. Continue to Satisfy – Offer Ongoing Support and Specials 3. Free sample available 4. Professional Expertise-we can help you choose which products best suit your needs 5. We take the utmost pride in the quality and the workmanship of our products. 6. 24hours on line service
Products in stock usually ship within 24-48 hours of your order being received and processed. If a product is not in stock, delivery time varies but is generally about 3-5 days, depending on exact order quantity.
How can I pay for my order?
We accept T/T(Telegraphic Transfer)Western Union and also accept Paypal and Escow
Do you test your products?
Yes, we test for all incoming raw materials before production of the extracts. Testing before any processing takes place helps us to deliver you the highest quality ingredients at the lowest possible prices.