The dry ice machine is packed in fumigation free wooden box
Shanghai, Shenzhen etc
1 - 1
To be negotiated
Who we are?
Ziyang Sida Cryogenic Machine Co.,Ltd - a China Leading Brand Manufacturer of Various Dry Ice Machine.
When we are established?
Where we are?
Ziyang City (next to Chengdu), Sichuan Province, China.
What we do?
With the professional and educational cryogenic technology background, we design, manufacture and sell unique and high-quality of: 1) Dry ice pelletizer 2) Dry ice block machine 3) Dry ice blasting machine 4) Other dry ice and CO2 equipment.
What is our strength?
1) Over 25 years professional industry experience since 1993.
2) Follow national industry line, strong cryogenic technical background.
3) Insist technology innovation, unique design with brand "SIDA".
4) Insist high quality products, main parts from Germany, Taiwan, Japan, Denmark etc.
5) Keep up with times, new modern technology and simple maintenance.
Technical Parameters of Dry Ice Blaster (KBQX-30SG)
3mm dry ice pellets
Hopper Capacity (kg):
Dry Ice Consumption (kg/min):
Air Pressure (Mpa):
Air Supply (m3/min):
Hose Length (m):
Dimension (L*W*H mm):
Total Weight (kg):
3. Main Configurations of SIDA Dry Ice Machine
1) Italy air motor 2) Italy spray gun 3) USA Goodyear standard hose pipe 4) Brand pneumatic control components
4. Features of SIDA Dry Ice Cleaning Machine
1) This dry ice machine used the technology cooperated with ITALY MEC company. 2) Small and the weight is less than half of the single pipe type dry ice cleaning machine, perfect for small space operation. 3) Pneumatic control, no electricity used for this dry ice blaster, perfect for inflammable, explosive and field work. 4) Shell and hopper are stainless steel with good corrosion resistance.The hopper is equipped a vibrating feeding device to ensure reliable and smooth dry ice conveying. 5) The nozzle handle of dry ice blasting machine is safe to control, as soon as the spray is released, the spraying process stops immediately. 6) The amount of dry ice spray can be adjusted to save ice.