Package:10rolls/pack 6packs/big plastic bag,each roll individual packing
1 - 10
11 - 100000
To be negotiated
Qty in 40HQ
64800rolls (1080 polybags)
48600boxes (810 cases)
69600boxes (1450 cases)
40000boxes (500 cases)
59280boxes (988 cases)
51840boxes (1080 cases)
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging & delivery Packaging details:
Qty in 40HQ
Shipped in 35 days after the deposit
Weifang NST Paper Industry Co., Ltd. is located at Zhucheng, Shandong Province, China. Our hometown is a civilized, clean and peaceful city. We are a tissue paper manufacture company, and we have a very good reputation in the industry. There are also many raw material resources, skilled workers, tech people, and mature industry chains here. Beside, since Weifang is near Qingdao Port, export business is a very great advantage.
1.we have rich production experience ,Professional development team and automated production lines, so and can provide better - quality products than competitiors.
2.OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package... 3.We can provide customed sample according to your specification 4. 24 hours online service and prompt reply,We can reply you for your inquiry as soon as possible. 5. After sending, we will track the products for you once every two days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the products, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you.
Q1. Are you a manufacturer or trading firm? A: We are a professional manufacturer with years of experience in household paper making.
Q2. What’s your product range? A: We produce soft pack facial tissue, box facial tissue, toilet roll, jumbo toilet rolls, roll towel and kitchen towel.
Q3. Can you make sample according to my own specifications? A: Yes, we can make customized samples according to your specifications. Free samples will be provided before ordering, but buyers needed to pay for freight. After ordering, production will begin only after samples are provided and confirmed.
Q4. What is your payment terms? A: Payment terms:30% deposit are paid by T/T when ordering, the remaining 70% balance are required to be paid before shipment.
Q5. What’s production lead time? A: Lead time: 35 days since first order, 30 days for repeat orders.
Q6. How can I get the most competitive price? A: Please send us an email and provide your specifications as much as possible, such as tissue size, material, weight, ply, package, printing, quantity etc. The more detail information you provide, the more accurate price we can offer.
Welcome to NST Paper Company Name:Weifang NST Paper Industry Co.,Ltd. Add:HouLianchi, Xiangzhou District, Zhucheng, Weifang City, Shandong, China TEL:0086-15953601880 0086-0536-6118136
Whats App:0086-15953601880 Visitors by airplane: the nearest airport from our factory is QINGDAO AIRPORT(Qingdao Liuting International Airport,IATA:TAO,ICAO:ZSQD). It is 90km from airport to our company (about 1.5 hours drive). We will wait at the airport and arrange transport for you.