US $449 / Unit1 Unit/Units
US $200 - 350 / Piece1 Piece/Pieces
US $1000 - 1300 / Unit1 Unit/Units
SDG2000X Series function/arbitrary waveform generator
SIGLENT’s SDG2000X is a series of dual-channel function/arbitrary waveform generators with specifications of up to 120MHz maximum bandwidth, 1.2GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution. The proprietary TrueArb & EasyPulse techniques help to solve the weaknesses inherent in traditional DDS generators when generating arbitrary, square and pulse waveforms. With advantages above, SDG2000X can provide users with a variety of high fidelity and low jitter signals, which can meet the growing requirements of complex and extensive applications.
• Dual-channel, 120MHz maximum bandwidth, 20Vpp maximum output amplitude, high fidelity output with 80dB dynamic range
• High-performance sampling system with 1.2GSa/s sampling rate and 16-bit vertical resolution. No detail in your waveforms will be lost
• Innovative TrueArb technology, based on a point-by-point architecture, supports any 8pts~8Mpts Arb waveform with a sampling rate in range of 1μSa/s~75MSa/s
• Innovative EasyPulse technology, capable of generating lower jitter Square or Pulse waveforms, brings a wide range and extremely high precision in pulse width and rise/fall times adjustment
• Plenty of analog and digital modulation types: AM, DSB-AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK and PWM
• Sweep and Burst function
• High precision Frequency Counter
• Standard interfaces: USB Device, USB Host, LAN(VXI-11, support U Disk storage and software, upgrading GPIB port is optional
• 4.3” touch screen display for easier operation
• TrueArb Technology Architecture:
With SIGLENT’s TrueArb technology, the generator retains the advantages of DDS technology while overcoming the serious weaknesses of DDS jitter and distortion. Because TrueArb technology generates arbitrary waveform in a point-by-point fashion, every data point is used to generate the output signal which has been stored in memory. Date points will not missed or repeated and arbitrary waveforms possess very low jitter (< 150ps).
TrueArb technology produces an arbitrary waveform point-by-point, not missing any details of the waveform
Like EasyPulse technology, TrueArb technology effectively overcomes the limitations of DDS to produce a sampling period with very low jitter
• EasyPulse Technology
When a Square/Pulse waveform is generated by DDS, there will be a one-clock-jitter if the sampling rate is not an integer-related multiple of the output frequency. SDG2000X EasyPulse technology successfully overcomes this weakness in DDS designs and helps to produce low jitter Square/Pulse waveforms.
• High-Performance Sampling System
• Excellent Analog Channel Performance
The bandwidth of analog channels proves to be greater than 120MHz, via doing a frequency response test with white noise.
Capacity of outputting large signal at high frequency. Dual-channel, 20 Vpp amplitude can be guaranteed even @20 MHz.
Low noise floor, improves signal-noise ratio.
The Pulse width can be fine-tuned to the minimum of 16.3ns with the adjustment step as small as 100ps.
The rise/fall times can be set independently to the minimum of 8.4ns at any frequency and to the maximum of 22.4s. The adjustment step is as small as 100 ps.
|• Rich modulation features|
|Support for AM, FM, PM, FSK, ASK, DSB - AM provide for a variety of analog and digital modulation mode, "internal" and "external" modulation.|
• Burst function
Two Burst mode: "N cycle" and "Gated” control. Internal and external modulation available.
|SDG2042X 40MHz 2 channel|
|SDG2082X 80MHz 2 channel|
|SDG2122X 120MHz 2 channel|
|A Quick Start|
A Product Certification
A Power Cord
A USB Cable
A CD(Including Quick Start, data
A Calibration Certificate
A BNC Coaxial Cable