The SP(R) series SP vertical sand pumpare vertical, centrifugal slurry pumps submerged in sump during operation. They are designed for delivering highly abrasive, large particles and high density slurries. These sump pump have no need of any shaft seal and sealing water. The pump casing of type SP pumps are made of wear-resistant metal. The wear parts are made of high chromium for the SP series and are rubber lined for the SPR series.
Outlet diameter mm
Clear water performance
Impeller diameter (m)
Capacity (m 3 /h)
Features of SP vertical sand pump
1. It is vertical shaft pump.
2. Works well in water without shaft seal or seal water.
3. All the flow passage components are made of anti-abrasion metal.
4. Suitable for working in deep water/liquid conditions with rubber liner.
5. Designed base on standard type, equipped with guide bearing, it can work stable and smoothly.
6. The guide bearing needs to be attached with flushing device.As this careful design, this centrifugal vertical
slurry pump can be used to convey corrosive slurry and work well even as the suction volume is not enough.
Applications of SP vertical sand pump
* Transport thick liquid, heavy oil, oil residue, dreggy liquid, slurry mortar, quicksand and other corrosive
liquid or fluid with mud or sand.
* Mainly used in mining , metallurgical, chemical, coal coking, waste treatment, paper and pulp making,
cement manufacturing, food processing and building material industries and so on.