White powder or monoclinic crystalline powder, odorless, taste salty, soluble in water.
Solubility in water: 18°C to 7.8g/100ml water 60°C to 16g/100ml water.
Solid above 50°C began to decomposition of sodium carbonate, carbon dioxide and water, when to 270°C decomposed completely.
Food grade, industry grade, agriculture grade, medicine grade.
1) Analytical reagent.
2) Organic synthesis.
3) Pharmaceutical (treatment of hyperacidity).
4) Food grade: Leavening agents (baking pastry).
5) Extinguishing agent (foam or dry powder)
The sodium bicarbonate is an acid salt which neutralize generated after by a strong base and a weak acid, when dissolved in water, rendered weakly alkaline. This feature is often used as a leavening agent in the food production process. After effected, Sodium bicarbonate will have residual sodium carbonate, using too much will make the finished product has base flavor.
25kg/ woven bag
25tons/ 20ft container
7.Storage and Transportation
1) Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated area, away from incompatible substances and in a tightly closed container.
2) Wash thoroughly after handling. Minimize dust generation and accumulation. Avoid breathing dust, vapor, mist or gas. Avoid breathing vapors from heated material. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.